How long does att take to let you know if you passed or failed a Drug test?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Devinp in Cicero, Illinois

42 months ago

I actually got the job n took the drug test last thurs but no word since she said I start 9-9-11 before the bkgd check and drug test is it bad if they dont call you a week after a drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eirean in Scottsdale, Arizona

42 months ago

Devinp in Cicero, Illinois said: I actually got the job n took the drug test last thurs but no word since she said I start 9-9-11 before the bkgd check and drug test is it bad if they dont call you a week after a drug test?

Just follow up with them, if you are clean you have nothing to worry about. Most of the time can be 7-10days for drug and background to clear

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John in San Jose, California

42 months ago

took 3 days here in california.

Devinp in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

Its been a complete week now and still no word is that a good thing? I got the job and start date prior to everything

Matt in Grand Prairie, Texas

42 months ago

Devinp in Chicago, Illinois said: Its been a complete week now and still no word is that a good thing? I got the job and start date prior to everything

I didn't hear anything until about a week or ten days before my start date. If you don't hear something until around the first of September, I wouldn't be surprised. My guess would be that if you failed a drug test/background check, they'd let you know.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.