How long does it take to be hired by AT&T for a retail position?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

elverdugo0722 in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

I recently applied to ATT SSR position, ive had 2 interviews HR and store manager. Store manager called me 2 days ago and said she is looking forward to working with me and she said she gave green light to move on with me. I havent received a call yet, my status online changed to completed today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JP in Raleigh, North Carolina

33 months ago

elverdugo0722 in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently applied to ATT SSR position, ive had 2 interviews HR and store manager. Store manager called me 2 days ago and said she is looking forward to working with me and she said she gave green light to move on with me. I havent received a call yet, my status online changed to completed today.

It took me about 1 after I had the interview with a manager and I got a call from HR and they offered me the job. Generally the manager cant tell you or not you got the job HR has to give you the yes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elverdugo0722 in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

JP in Raleigh, North Carolina said: It took me about 1 after I had the interview with a manager and I got a call from HR and they offered me the job. Generally the manager cant tell you or not you got the job HR has to give you the yes.

The store manager chose me and she told my HR that she wanted me but i havent received any emails yet. HR told me i was the pergect fit for the position.

33 months ago

JP in Raleigh, North Carolina said: It took me about 1 after I had the interview with a manager and I got a call from HR and they offered me the job. Generally the manager cant tell you or not you got the job HR has to give you the yes.

DO THEY SEND YOU THE LINK FOR HIRERIGHT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JP in Raleigh, North Carolina

33 months ago

Elverdugo0722 in Brooklyn, New York said: DO THEY SEND YOU THE LINK FOR HIRERIGHT?

Yes they will send it to you in a email

Elverdugo0722 in New York, New York

32 months ago

Hey just to recap, i got my hireright link yesterday and cleared today, i also got my job offer letter.

32 months ago

JP in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Yes they will send it to you in a email

Hi, just got my hireright link, i passed my background and got my job offer.

Victoria in Austin, Texas

32 months ago

Can ANYONE tell me if it is normal or At&t's protocol for the hiring manager to go over benefits and pay before offering you the position? Are they supposed to do that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.