How long is it until you're told if you passed the testing for a Customer Service Call Center position?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

CC in Ocala, Florida

27 months ago

Today I went and did the customer service testing at my local AT&T call office (Ocala).
I've heard if you flunk you get an email and if you passed you get a call.

I think I got about 4-6 things wrong in all 4 sections, 2 in the math section and probably 2-3 in the fake phone call scenarios since I got a little confused once or twice on what codes I should have put in and on whether I should try and sell the customer a higher priced plan or not (once the guy said he could afford a higher priced plan so I tried to convince him to take that one but he then decided to keep the cheaper plan anyways which didn't seem right since I would think the company would want you to try and sell something to earn them more money as long as the customer could afford it.

Anyways how long is the wait before you hear from them? After that how long is it until you get an interview? I really want to work there but I've heard sometimes it takes months for them to hire somebody starting from when you put in your application. I dressed really nice and one was the only one in formal attire so do you think that helped?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LadyK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

24 months ago

Hi. I know this is 2 months old but I will answer anyway. I took the assessment test on 12/4 they told me I passed immediately after I finished the test. I got the phone call on 12/6 and they set up an interview with the hiring manager for 12/11.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.