offer letter- no training details?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

infinity1189 in upstate, New York

28 months ago

after about 3 months of going back and forth between interviews and checking my status, i finally received my offer letter. it states salary and the fact that employment will be effective as of 4/30/2012. not many details-- is this when training starts? do i get full details in the mail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

work87 in Syracuse, New York

28 months ago

I have also been going back and forth with AT&T for 3 months. So far I have had 3 interviews. The second one I was told everyone wanted me for the job. I did the best out of the 3 on the third interview, but have heard nothing yet. I think they just take longer than most companies to get back to you. If you already received an offer letter, I would call the hiring manager or AT&T staffing to find out more details. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

InfoGuy123 in Gardena, California

28 months ago

infinity1189 in upstate, New York said: after about 3 months of going back and forth between interviews and checking my status, i finally received my offer letter. it states salary and the fact that employment will be effective as of 4/30/2012. not many details-- is this when training starts? do i get full details in the mail?

Contact your recruiter you should receive other emails to fill out online forums, try to log back into your profile and update it, it should ask you to answer the FAIR TAX CREDIT questions. Congrats on the job I just got rehired with ATT hope this helps your recruiters info should be at the bottom of the offer letter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim Alsup in New Albany, Indiana

27 months ago

InfoGuy123 in Gardena, California said: Contact your recruiter you should receive other emails to fill out online forums, try to log back into your profile and update it, it should ask you to answer the FAIR TAX CREDIT questions. Congrats on the job I just got rehired with ATT hope this helps your recruiters info should be at the bottom of the offer letter

You do not want to work for these people. Management will beat you down on a daily basis. Management is ungreatful.. Just read the blogs on indeed. You will not get your 20 yrs here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

work87 in Syracuse, New York said: I have also been going back and forth with AT&T for 3 months. So far I have had 3 interviews. The second one I was told everyone wanted me for the job. I did the best out of the 3 on the third interview, but have heard nothing yet. I think they just take longer than most companies to get back to you. If you already received an offer letter, I would call the hiring manager or AT&T staffing to find out more details. Good Luck!

You do not want to work here. Management is ungreatful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

work87 in Syracuse, New York said: I have also been going back and forth with AT&T for 3 months. So far I have had 3 interviews. The second one I was told everyone wanted me for the job. I did the best out of the 3 on the third interview, but have heard nothing yet. I think they just take longer than most companies to get back to you. If you already received an offer letter, I would call the hiring manager or AT&T staffing to find out more details. Good Luck!

This company is ungreatful & management are idiots!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

infinity1189 in upstate, New York said: after about 3 months of going back and forth between interviews and checking my status, i finally received my offer letter. it states salary and the fact that employment will be effective as of 4/30/2012. not many details-- is this when training starts? do i get full details in the mail?

You do not want to work for these people. Management is full of idiots!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Management are idiots and will beat you down every day. Read the indeed reviews.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.