question about at&T hiring?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

kelly in Central City, Kentucky

52 months ago

I am so fustrated with at&t . I have gone through the backround check and drug screen . Mystatus has said complete for quite some time now . i have been trying to get a whole of my hr rep . i keep on leaving her messages and have yet to recieve a phone call. she never answers her phone no matter how many times u call. i am trying to find out what is going on as i know my backround is complete and i recieved my contingent offer but not a final offer . i know about the whole process but it has now been almost 3 weeks since my backround has been completed. i know everything came back verified and clear for a drug screen because i got the report from hire right. is anyone elese going through this? i have heard some really bad stories about at&tnot letting you know. Does anyone know if your status changes if you dont get hired ? does at&T send out an email or anything or do they just leave u hanging? i really would like to know but i am starting to get really mad when u leave messages and no return phone call, i mean they could let u know if you are still being concidered. i just hope i didnt waste my time on this whole process to get nowhere. i was really looking forward to getting this job because there is not alot of job oppurtunities available in my area, and my husband just recently became laid off so i know his unemployment isnt going to cut it for very long before we start making major sacrafices. I hope someone can give me an idea of how long it takes to find out because i have been going through this process since nov. of last year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.