What's next?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

mark in Hemet, California

9 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has recently been hired as a Premises Technician in Los Angeles. I recently passed the PTA realistic job interview and received the following e-mail:

Congratulations! You recently attended a Realistic Job Preview for a Premises Technician position and participated in an assessment with an AT&T Hiring Manager. This letter is to advise you that you qualified on the Premises Technician Assessment.

You will be placed in a pool with other applicants who have qualified on this assessment. If you are identified as the most qualified for a future position, an AT&T Staffing Manager will be in contact with you.

How long should it be before a drug test and physical. thanks in advance for you comments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jess in San Diego, California

6 months ago

I just got the same email. Was wondering of you got the job and what happened next? Thanks:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smek in Hawthorne, California

6 months ago

A HR rep should call you within a week to start your BGC and drug screen.. I applied September 8th.. everything got done by October 4th.. I start on the 25th in LA County.

6 months ago

smek in Hawthorne, California said: A HR rep should call you within a week to start your BGC and drug screen.. I applied September 8th.. everything got done by October 4th.. I start on the 25th in LA County.

Cool! They said that they will have training next month so I hope soon! Thanks and congrats on your new job

6 months ago

Thanks! Patience is key.. I was stressing for almost 2 weeks after my BGC and drug screen got done.

Jess in San Marcos, California

6 months ago

smek in Hawthorne, California said: Thanks! Patience is key.. I was stressing for almost 2 weeks after my BGC and drug screen got done.

Yea I know I suck at that. But I did the interview just this Tuesday and got the congratulation email on weds saying I passed the interview. So does that mean they are doing the BGC now?

6 months ago

no.. someone from HR should call you to tell you they want you to go on to the next step and they're going to send you emails to fill out some forms for the BGC to start and where to take your drug screen

6 months ago

smek in Hawthorne, California said: no.. someone from HR should call you to tell you they want you to go on to the next step and they're going to send you emails to fill out some forms for the BGC to start and where to take your drug screen

Ok cool! Thanks let us know how your training goes!

Jess in Chula Vista, California

5 months ago

smek in Hawthorne, California said: no.. someone from HR should call you to tell you they want you to go on to the next step and they're going to send you emails to fill out some forms for the BGC to start and where to take your drug screen

Heard from HR today and will be taking my drug screening no later than Thursday. Got a conditional job offer and if all is well will be starting training next Friday!!! How is your training going?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.