Was told i got the job...Now what?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Justgotthis in Burbank, California

33 months ago

I recently went into my second interview where i was told i got the job. The store manager told me i'd be contacted by the person who gave me my first interview for some information, which i was. I told her the information necessary and that was all. She told me wait about 5-7 business days for my background check to be cleared and for staffing to contact me.
Well, while i was reading these forums, i noticed a lot of people posting how they got emails to complete their background check or some type of info to begin the background and i was never told that nor received that email. Should i be worried about anything or should i contact AT&T?

Also, i was wondering how long this entire process will take? I was told i was hired December 5th, 2013. How long should i wait to be contacted and how long am i looking to wait til i begin training? Thank you for reading and assisting me! Much love

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Justgotthis in Burbank, California

33 months ago

Also, im reading some people took a drug test prior to the background check i was also never informed on that. Is it drug test then background check or vice versa?

Mocha Delight in Detroit, Michigan

33 months ago

Justgotthis in Burbank, California said: I recently went into my second interview where i was told i got the job. The store manager told me i'd be contacted by the person who gave me my first interview for some information, which i was. I told her the information necessary and that was all. She told me wait about 5-7 business days for my background check to be cleared and for staffing to contact me.
Well, while i was reading these forums, i noticed a lot of people posting how they got emails to complete their background check or some type of info to begin the background and i was never told that nor received that email. Should i be worried about anything or should i contact AT&T?

Also, i was wondering how long this entire process will take? I was told i was hired December 5th, 2013. How long should i wait to be contacted and how long am i looking to wait til i begin training? Thank you for reading and assisting me! Much love

The background check & drug test is through hireright. They send you a link to fill out with employers. and education. Did u receive your offer letter and onboarding email? If not then you should contact your hiring manager.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.