AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (647) - Start a Discussion

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

Updated 29 months ago

Is there a copy of the TERM Splicing Technician job offer anywhere? - 1 Reply

Just got laid off and not getting paid out for what I thought was a guaranteed year. When I applied the offer said guaranteed 1 year up to 3 but now...

Updated 29 months ago

AT&T RSC commission - 13 Replies

OK guys is your commission check separate from your hourly check or is it all together if it is to together how much would I get if my ramp up is...

Updated 29 months ago

How much are the raises. - 2 Replies

I got the job and i was wondering how much is the pay raise every 6 months?

Updated 29 months ago

raises? - 3 Replies

fellow employees, can you give us an idea of what to expect for raises? I'm hearing you get a raise every 6 months due to the Union, and an...

Supermade in Los Angeles, California

Updated 29 months ago

AT&T Background HELP! - 1 Reply

Hey guys! So I just finished my application process with AT&T. Everything with HireRight has been completed. 1. Do you know how long it takes...

Updated 29 months ago

Commission and Quotas - 2 Replies

Unlike other boards here, seems like the AT&T forum only has hiring advice to offer. What about those that have gotten the job? Any advice? How...

Hopeful in Columbia, Missouri

Updated 29 months ago

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Training in Las Vegas - 4 Replies

I think I start training on November 15th I will know by the 11th I was wondering what the process was day by day. Also how long will I be up there...

Jonny in Northridge, California

Updated 30 months ago

Training in Cerritos, CA - 10 Replies

I just got cleared of everything and my training will begin on January 13, 2014 in Cerritos, CA. I was just wondering who else would be there and if...

salesguru1 in Rhode Island

Training Info - Framingham MA - March 2014

I received all my info for Training in Framingham, MA for March 2nd 2014 and looking for a little bit more info. They are going to be putting me...

jack334 in Montgomery, Alabama

Updated 30 months ago

HIRERIGHT PROBLEMS - 2 Replies

I Started with the selection process for a services tech the week before thanksgiving 2013, its now going into the third week of January almost 60...

T.Jack in Montgomery, Alabama

Updated 30 months ago

AT&T training in Alabama - 3 Replies

Anyone training in bama in jan. !?

Sadelade in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Updated 30 months ago

AT&T hiring process? - 5 Replies

Hello! So I applied for a retail sales consultant job and got a email to take a pre employment assessment test which I did. Shortly I got a email...

rolex Yacht-Master II in Iran, Islamic Republic of

Updated 30 months ago

Trainning In New York April 26th - 5 Replies

Anyone???

AT&TRSC in Oxford, Mississippi

Updated 30 months ago

Do you get to pick your phone? - 3 Replies

I will be starting training Feb5th. I was wondering do we get to pick our phone that we will be using for work? Thanks

Dshears in Anniston, Alabama

Updated 30 months ago

Fulltime training January 13th, 2014 - 20 Replies

Anyone else training around that time? Im super pumped!

Mwest in Lake City, South Carolina

At&t Columbia, SC. Hiring process & training

I started my application process on November 25, 2013. Took all the assessments and passed. A day or two later I was called and had a phone...

Malik in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 31 months ago

Got fired from Verizon now have Interview with AT&T - 3 Replies

I recently got fired from Verizon due to Sales performance. I'm very capable of performing the job duties but had a bad 3 months straight personally...

farnorthgirl in Bellingham, Washington

Updated 31 months ago

Age discrimination at AT&T - 3 Replies

Has anyone else had experience with AT&T age discrimination? They were ordered by the EEOC to stop doing it, according to this. Anyone who has...

omega basel in Madrid, Spain

Updated 31 months ago

new hire training 11/09/12 - 1 Reply

I am going to start my new hired training on 11/09/12 in Redmond WA and I wonder if anyone is going to start on that day too? Also can someone tell...

réplica de relojes Patek Philippe en ve in Simão Dias, Brazil

Updated 31 months ago

New Hire Training 12/10/2012 - 14 Replies

Who else is starting New Hire Training on December 10th?

Yellie90 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Training 1/06 in king of prussia.

Hey just wondering if anyone is attending the January 6th RSC training in king of prussia?

Mocha Delight in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 31 months ago

Was told i got the job...Now what? - 2 Replies

I recently went into my second interview where i was told i got the job. The store manager told me i'd be contacted by the person who gave me my...

Danigurl in Pearland, Texas

Updated 31 months ago

Offer Letter From AT&T - 3 Replies

Come someone who works for at&t please give me some information. I got my offer letter and my background check was completed on Monday. I haven't not...

Ambassa in Bronx, New York

Jan. 6 Training in Morristown, NJ

Anyone gonna be there??

mel504 in Harvey, Louisiana

Training for retail sales consultant At&t

My question is about if your in training for retail sales consultant at at&t is their a test you have to take at the end of the training month? My...

Spanish Johnny in North Hollywood, California

Updated 32 months ago

My hiring process. - 24 Replies

I have posted in a few different sections here, but I'm unsure of which ones specifically so I'll share my complete story here. I have gone...

cody_kins in Clermont, Florida

Training in Orlando December 9

Anyone going to be in training in Orlando, FL on the 9th?

Itsinmyblood in Georgia

Updated 32 months ago

Wire Tech Background and education concerns - hire process - 1 Reply

I have an interview set up for next Tuesday, and i have been reading about the hireright background check process on what to expect. My main...

Bluetea in Texas

Updated 32 months ago

HireRight background check--how will it work for companies that are no longer in business - 3 Replies

I have been presented a job offer and can't remember the precise dates of my employment at a company that is no longer in business, how exactly will...

Casey in Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Updated 32 months ago

Training Charolette, NC on December 10th. Anyone with me? - 3 Replies

I'm so excited and ready to get this all going!! If you're scheduled please let me know!! It's be nice to know someone.

Yankees42 in Wyoming, Michigan

New Hire Training December 9th (Southfield, Michigan)

Looking forward to joining any new hires next week in Southfield for Training!! Anyone else coming?

WannBeHired in Los Angeles, California

Updated 32 months ago

Nov 5th, 2012 training at Cerritos, CA - 2 Replies

Is anybody going to training on nov 5 for the Cerritos, ca location? I live in the Los Angeles area so it will be at least a 20-30 mile drive from...

Curious in Irving, Texas

Updated 32 months ago

Millage and Expense cost - 1 Reply

I was just curious if anyone knew how long it takes to get reimbursed for the millage and expenses. With it being Christmas and starting in the...

AT&T-NewHiree in Houston, Texas

Updated 32 months ago

AT&T Part-Time Training Austin, Tx Dec. 3 - 2 Replies

I start training for part-time RSC on December 3 in Austin, Tx. Will anyone else be there? And what can I expect? I'm confused on how this will...

Sonya23405 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Training on 12.05.13 Arlington Texas

Anyone else have this training session?

DAmbe in Vallejo, California

Updated 32 months ago

AT&T splicer technician hiring process - 34 Replies

Hello I had a few questions about the term splicing technician hiring process in California. I applied for 3 different cities on 2/7/13. On 2/21/13...

JP89 in Astoria, New York

Updated 32 months ago

Cell Phone Discount? - 6 Replies

Hello. I have a question for people who work for AT&T. What discounts do you receive on cell phone plans? Any info would be greatly appreciated....

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

Updated 32 months ago

AT&T Premises Technician - 1 Reply

I had applied for the AT&T Premises Technician position in the Austin, TX area back on July 6th and less than a week later I had the 1st initial text...

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

Updated 32 months ago

Technicians Only Thread - 4 Replies

Seems like the process for Techs and CSR's are different so i decided to start another one just for Techs. I will include my timeline of events as to...

Curious in Irving, Texas

Updated 32 months ago

Training in Irving, Texas 12/08/2013 - Anyone else attending training? - 2 Replies

Just wondering if someone could give me some insight... I will be flying and was wondering where do we fly too. Whats the process and timeline on...

Jess in Chula Vista, California

Updated 32 months ago

What's next? - 8 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has recently been hired as a Premises Technician in Los Angeles. I recently passed the PTA realistic job interview and...

Curious in Irving, Texas

Updated 32 months ago

Irving, Texas November 11- Dec 6 - 4 Replies

Is there any one doing training on these dates? Very nervous about training since i will most likely be the youngest one there.

Yankeefan22

Updated 33 months ago

Interview tomorrow!! - 8 Replies

So my interview is tomorrow and last minute advice?

Yankeefan22

Updated 33 months ago

Got called for an interview then status changed to not considering you - 12 Replies

I got called for an interview as a rsc on Tuesday last week and my interview is this Friday, but I looked online today and it now says "not...

cuchyto in Bronx, New York

att test

I didn't pass att rest cor rsa eBay can I do now

Curious in Virgie, Kentucky

Updated 33 months ago

Nov. 11th Training AT&T Campus in Irving TX. Anyone going or have trained there? - 13 Replies

I'm heading there out of Kentucky and they are flying me there. They said that they put me in my own apartment on their campus for the 2 weeks that...

cody_kins in Clermont, Florida

Updated 33 months ago

Trying to get hired at AT&T. - 5 Replies

I have an extensive job history. Its not that I don't have the ability to stick with a job( I stayed at McDonalds for 2 years), its just bad luck in...

Curious in Virgie, Kentucky

Updated 33 months ago

Will At&t hire someone with a dismissed shoplifting charge? PLEASE RESPOND!! - 16 Replies

Will At&t hire someone with a dismissed shoplifting charge? Ive went through all of my interviews as well as background check & drug screening. I've...

S2KiLLA in Hotlanta, Georgia

Updated 33 months ago

Anyone training in Lafayette starting Dec. 4th? - 4 Replies

Just got my training date, wanted to see if anyone was going to be there?

Cassi in Lake Village, Arkansas

Updated 33 months ago

Question for those who have trained in Irving Texas - 1 Reply

I just had a question about the apartment that we are staying in. I know it doesn't have a kitchen, but rather a refrigerator and a microwave....

Page: « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.