AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (526) - Start a Discussion

mrsgregory09 in lakewood, California

AT&T Waiting List??????

Have anyone every heard of being placed on an waiting list with AT&T???? I received a call saying all the positions were filled but i will be placed...

LadyK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

How long after Interview

I had an interview today for the Customer Support position. I think my interview went pretty good. How long did it take for you to hear something...

Keypoint in Los Angeles, California

Updated 16 months ago

AT&T RSC and advancement requirements? - 15 Replies

So I'm 17 and thinking about a job at an AT&T Store as a Retail Sales Consultant. I just had a few questions about the position itself and...

JadeDemona in STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

Updated 16 months ago

Atlanta Training March 12-30 - 26 Replies

I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours...

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 16 months ago

New Hire Training - 4 Replies

Hello I am starting New Hire Training in Denver and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what its like. I am eager but wondering what we could...

Updated 16 months ago

How long is it until you're told if you passed the testing for a Customer Service Call Center position? - 1 Reply

Today I went and did the customer service testing at my local AT&T call office (Ocala). I've heard if you flunk you get an email and if you passed...

AT&T Call Center Hiring Process OKC, OK

I had the teleconfrence on Nov. 27th Scheduled to take the assesment test Dec 4th. Passed the test and got a phone call on Dec 6th. I missed the call...

Brose in Pembroke Pines, Florida

Updated 16 months ago

Part-time training - 5 Replies

Anyone scheduled for the part-time training in October in San Antonio? I got switched from the full-time training to part-time because of school.

bre rem in New York, New York

Updated 16 months ago

My story and Background Check - 2 Replies

So I have been stressed out because I really really want to work for AT&T. I had been applying on/off for the last two years and finally got a...

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 16 months ago

Training in Indianapolis? - 4 Replies

Anyone starting training on December 10th in Indianapolis? I'm curious as to what they will do for the holiday. Will we get Christmas eve and...

SherrieP1973 in Louisville, Kentucky

Full-Time Training in Louisville Ky Dec 2 anyone else going?

I am set for this training as an SSR and was just wondering if anyone else is also!?!

Deanna in Rochester, Indiana

Updated 17 months ago

I Just Graduated New Hire Training!!!! Got Questions? - 3 Replies

I just graduated new hire questions, if you have any questions about what the process is like, from applying, to the interview, to HireRight, to...

Att wifey in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Updated 17 months ago

Prem-Tech - 1 Reply

Hello, it seems that most of this forum is about CSR and Sales so I wanted to reach out to anyone out there who has applied, is in the process of...

eelam in Schaumburg, Illinois

Updated 17 months ago

Hanover, MD. Training on 11/26/12 - 1 Reply

Anyone else attending this class? I was supposed to start today, but I got a call last week saying they moved me. Which is great because the class is...

BP in Huntington, West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

AT&T Sales Support Representative - 4 Replies

Hello all. I applied for this position on the 21st and the same day I got a call for a phone interview later today. I've done my research and got...

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

Updated 17 months ago

AT&T Poor Ethics - 5 Replies

AT&T "ethics" will not make an acception around their training practices. Even in the case of a funeral when a parent dies. If you miss a day of...

Junior in Naugatuck, Connecticut

Updated 17 months ago

Anyone going to King of Prussia, PA on November 11/12th? - 1 Reply

Just got confirmation that's the day I'll start training. Looking for some other people to possibly hang out with after training. I figure it would...

Loveion in Orange Park, Florida

Does anybody know the documents that we have to bring for the first day of training ??

So, I was offered a position as an Customer Assistant at a call center in Orange Park. I received an email telling me to finish the " New hire and On...

MilamShane in Houston, Texas

Updated 18 months ago

SSR Training in San Antonio November 9th - 1 Reply

I recently went through the entire hiring process and a few days ago I got the call that I have been officially hired with AT&T. I had to confirm I...

Marissa

Updated 18 months ago

Training in Cerritos, Ca - 36 Replies

I start training this coming Monday and I have a few questions. My partner is dropping me off at the hotel for training. Will I have to carpool to...

Updated 18 months ago

What should I bring to my first day of customer service training besides proper ID? - 1 Reply

I heard the first 6 weeks of training are in a classroom so should I bring a notebook to take notes with? I thought of bringing a binder but it's...

Updated 18 months ago

Guys, What are you allowed to wear as RSC for AT&T after training? - 4 Replies

My HR manager told me that for men the following is dress code ( I'm assuming for training and not the actual store, correct me if I'm wrong): Men...

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 18 months ago

AT&T CALL CENTER TRAINING - 2 Replies

I JUST RECIEVED THE OFFER FOR THE role as aN AT&T Customer Assistant - Natl Internet Svcs. I WILL BE WORKING IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA..IM JUST...

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

Updated 18 months ago

part time training question?? - 1 Reply

First do part time trainees go back every weekend for four weekends?? Also, do we get same new hire commision checks forgot what its called.

Alena in Fresno, California

Updated 18 months ago

I have a Felony DUI from nearly 3 years ago how will this affect my seek for employment? - 8 Replies

Just today i received a call from the senior staffing manager asking me questions about the Felony that was on my background report. I disclosed this...

themattrovelli in Plano, Texas

Part Time SSR Training San Antonio

Is anyone else going to be at the training in San Antonio starting on October 12? Does anyone know how we are supposed to get to the training...

Justin JP

Updated 18 months ago

training friday vs monday start? ? - 1 Reply

I'm scheduled to start on Oct 12th. That is a Friday. Supposed to be in Minnesota. Is my scheduled start date my flight date or do I go in for a...

teg808 in Palm Bay, Florida

Prem tecg question

I have recently taken the realistic job preview and passed. Got the email saying congratulations you passed the realistic job preview, and will be...

Debbie Rivera in Atlanta, Georgia

AT&T

Hello Everyone! I just got hired on as a sales representative and am due to start training in Atlanta on 10/8. I havent heard from the onboarding...

Updated 19 months ago

AT&T Personal Phone Accounts - 1 Reply

Anyone with AT&T know how AT&T employee personal accounts work? I've already got my firm offer and I start training October 15 in Raliegh, NC. Do I...

lazi in Bayonne, New Jersey

Updated 19 months ago

Training Framingham,MA Sept 24 - 2 Replies

My hiring manager just told me im going to start there on the 24th. Anyone else? Has anyone trained there before? How is it? What hotel will they...

Michael in Rolla, Missouri

Training in Addison / Dallas, TX 9/21

Hey guys, I got word today I'm training in Addison, TX starting this Friday, the 21st. Anyone else? I'll be flying back and forth between there...

rfrf101 in Germantown, Tennessee

Updated 19 months ago

rehire eligibility - 25 Replies

please read my question under the forum will att hire my with a record.

teg808 in East Meadow, New York

Will one speeding ticket be a dismisall for an AT&T premisis technician?

I have a realistic job preview scheduled for next week. I have had a completely clean driving record for over 7 years, and just today I got a...

patelr2010 in Somerset, Kentucky

Updated 19 months ago

I start training on September 21st in Louisville Ky. - 17 Replies

I was just wondering if any one looking at this website is too?!

patelr2010 in Somerset, Kentucky

Updated 19 months ago

September 2012 Training Location - 27 Replies

Hey guys! I recently did my background check and drug test, I'm pretty sure I passed, my question is that I don't know where training is and I'm...

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas

September 17th Little Rock

Just wondering if anyone on here will be training in Little Rock on Septemeber 17.

Familiar with Training?

Louisville, KY Sept 17? Any idea if it will be walking distance or transportation to the building?

Aktkk in Beaumont, California

Training in Anaheim, Ca on Sept. 10, 2012

Is anyone else going? I'm coming from about 60miles away on the 91fwy :S it's a miserable drive about 2 hours in the morning and same or longer in...

socomdark in Fort Collins, Colorado

Updated 19 months ago

Variable Pay - 1 Reply

Can anyone explain this? Employees will receive 100% of the Target Incentive amount during initial training and the first 4 weeks following initial...

EMDEE in Saint Charles, Missouri

Same Old Training Q's

Hey everyone. I'll start off by saying I'm sure these Q's could be answered by Onboarding when I receive the call or by my recruiter, however I'm too...

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

Updated 19 months ago

Training - 64 Replies

Anyone In New Jersey starting training on April 4th?

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

Updated 19 months ago

Training - 2 Replies

I got offered my job and I'm now waiting on the background check to clear which I know it will. My only worry is that they're going to schedule my...

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

Updated 19 months ago

AT&T retail consultant question - 1 Reply

Does anybody know what does status "completed" mean? I already had an interview... Does completed mean like not selected or what I'm confused thanks !

Updated 20 months ago

job status says complete! but what does that mean? - 3 Replies

this morning when i logged in to my att.jobs account my status says COMPLETE! When would i know if i didn't get the job? Would it say not...

Jay in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Scheduled for Pre-Employment Testing?

I recently applied for a retail sales consultant position at my local AT&T store. Under my completed submissions this is what I'm seeing: Job...

Updated 20 months ago

How to check status with HireRight? - 2 Replies

I have read on these boards that people know what part of the process that HireRIght is in, but for me it just says "in process" am I missing...

CaseyD in Wichita, Kansas

Training in Kansas City

Is anyone else gonna be in Training in Kansas City,MO this Thursday, August 23rd?

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

Updated 20 months ago

When does the on boarding team call you? - 10 Replies

So what I know is I start training September 9th, I know I passes my drug test and background check because I asked for a copy. I asked my hiring...

gotthejob;) in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Updated 20 months ago

Training in Phoenix AZ? - 2 Replies

Is anyone else going to be training in Phoenix August 20th?

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.