AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (568) - Start a Discussion

Jrbury in Magalia, California

Updated 16 months ago

term position at ATT - 2 Replies

I am considering a splicing technician position at ATT. The position is a term position that will last from year to three years. It concerns me that...

Ddaragjati in Orlando, Florida

Updated 16 months ago

How I got hired and a few questions about training - 5 Replies

To give you a summary. I graduated from HS in June of this year and I'd been filling out applications upon the hundreds. I didn't have any prior work...

futureatt in Ann Arbor, Michigan

AT&T Call Center in Detroit, MI

Good Morning, All! I was recently invited to take 3 tests at AT&T as a prerequisite for employment consideration in their downtown Detroit call...

jlauer95

Updated 16 months ago

SSR Training In ATL May12 - 9 Replies

Hey Is there anyone training for three weeks for Sales Support Rep in Atlanta May 12-31?

bysid in Washington, District of Columbia

Updated 16 months ago

What should I do next? - 2 Replies

I applied for a rsc position on March.26 I did my first phone interview on April 1 and was scheduled for a face to face interview for April 9 with a...

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

Updated 16 months ago

SSR Training in San Antonio, TX - 2 Replies

So, after 2 weeks of going through the process from interviews to hireright to getting my day, I'll be doing my training in San Antonio, TX to be an...

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

Updated 16 months ago

Scheduled for AT&T Pre-Employment Testing, But have not received email. - 4 Replies

I recently applied to an opening online for AT&T Full Time Sales Consultant and completed all of the additional requirements. As I do every day, I...

Hbk in Schenectady, New York

Updated 16 months ago

Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th - 10 Replies

I start training February 4th in Buffalo Ny. Anyone else going? I was told ATT pays for travel but do I have to pay to get there initially and they...

Kole in Honolulu, Hawaii

SSR Training (San Diego)

Aloha! I reside in Hawaii and recently got hired as a SSR (Sales Support Representative). Training is going to be held in San Diego for three...

Positronic in Biloxi, Mississippi

Updated 17 months ago

Hiring process issues ADVICE NEEDED!!! - 5 Replies

My husband has passed the test, had the "realistic job interview", and just today got called for his physical and BG check. When he went to get his...

strwbsprkl in Bronx, New York

training on 4/29 bethpage ny

hello is anyone attending this training, is for ssr. Or has anyone stayed at this hotel before and knows how far is the training site from the hotel?...

Chi in Jacksonville, Florida

AT&T anyone training for SSR in FL-Pembroke Pines on 4/8/2013?

Hey is anyone ssr training in Pembroke Pines/Fl on 4/8/2013?

Chi in West Palm Beach, Florida

Updated 17 months ago

Training for ATT Policy. - 1 Reply

I have a tattoo that is noticeable, I was curious to if anyone who has been through this training process knows for sure if i have to keep it covered...

Philip in Hemet, California

Updated 17 months ago

AT&T Application Status? - 1 Reply

The other posts reguarding this question are very old. With the new website, where can I access my "Application Status" once logged in? I have looked...

shesasurething08

Is aanybody training in Atlanta or Charlotte April 12?

Just wanted to know whether anybody was scheduled to have training in Atlanta or Charlotte upcoming April 12?

Watty in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 18 months ago

AT&T Interview and Hiring Process - 2 Replies

So I recently applied for AT&T and got a phone interview within 2-3 weeks of applying. After that I was scheduled for an interview with the Regional...

Audiocracy in Quincy, Massachusetts

Not sure what to do. Please help

So the first RSC job I applied for was in Jan 30th. I passed the tests and got a phone call from the HR the day after with a f2f interview with the...

Former System Tech - AT&T in Modesto, California

Pole Climbing - District 9 Prem Tech

Was just offered a position as a prem tech. Will start in a week. I read in the pending contract that. "Premises Technicians-From date of...

John in Berkeley, California

Updated 18 months ago

Prem Tech weigh in? - 1 Reply

Hi guys, I applied for a prem tech position and got an email to schedule to take the test for it. I noticed in the job description that there's a...

Phil Anselmo in Hemet, California

Updated 18 months ago

Employment history, HireRight Question - 1 Reply

Hey, I'm going through the hiring process right now, passed the test, got call for the one on one interview. After reading the posts here I wanted to...

Rosy in Dallas, Texas

Updated 18 months ago

ATT wireless hiring timeline - 38 Replies

Hey! I submitted my application back in August for a Retail Sales Consultant position and on Aug 26th it was moved to being reviewed by HR. I was...

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

Updated 18 months ago

Letter of Rejection - 1 Reply

Although I am a former employee of AT&T after going through the hiring process up to meeting with the interviewing manager, I received a letter of...

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

Updated 18 months ago

AT&T Training in March - 4 Replies

Hello! I am a new hire and was wondering about training and accommodations for training in King of Prussia March 4th. I live 6 hours away, and was...

scorchedhero in New Bedford, Massachusetts

Website Job Search

I was notified of a open position for at&t, but yet when I go to the search page through there website, the search doesn't work. Also I notice that...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 18 months ago

Training on 04/04 - 17 Replies

Hi guys, I've read a lot about training and I'm pretty excited, but would also like to know more about it. I'm going to be training in Knoxville,...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 18 months ago

Anyone going to training March 3 in St. Louis? - 1 Reply

I'm beyond excited to have finally gotten an offer. Going through the HireRight process right now. Who else is going to the training on March the...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 18 months ago

Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th - 5 Replies

I start training February 4th in Buffalo Ny. Anyone else going? I was told ATT pays for travel but do I have to pay to get there initially and they...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 18 months ago

When are you eligible for a hotel while training? - 4 Replies

I start training 5/14 in manhattan, I live in Elizabeth nj. Could I be eligible for a hotel? Anyone else training with me?? :)

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 18 months ago

Training in Orlando - 4 Replies

FT RSC training on March 3 anyone?

Line Tech in Manteca, California

Prem Tech - Stockton (or Bay Area)

Hi, Was anyone offered the Prem Tech positions in Stockton,CA or the SF Bay Area? Did you get an official hire notice or still waiting?

Loading..... in Natchitoches, Louisiana

Anyone training in Lafayette on Feb. 18th

Wondering if there was anyone who will be training in Lafayette or has trained there?

Jason in Amarillo, Texas

Att retail sales Training/Pay

I just finished all the Hireright stuff and my drug test for a full time sales consultant position. I am just wondering how realistic quotas are as a...

Vee in El Cerrito, California

Updated 19 months ago

AT&T and hiring process for applicants who've recieved speeding ticket --living in California - 2 Replies

AT&T and Speeding tickets - do we need to disclose on application if living and applying for job in California. Was unclear on application if...

misstarabeau in lincoln, Nebraska

anyone gona be training in Chicago feb 11th?

I start there then. Just wanted to hopefully meet new folks before hand

Bella in Downey, California

at&t training in WA

anyone going to bothell WA? feb 7

enestosanchez in Dallas, Texas

Updated 19 months ago

DALLAS TEXAS TRAINING! JANUARY 21,2013 - 3 Replies

who has training in dallas tx starting january 21?

arthyrossy in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Updated 20 months ago

6 months to reapply? - 15 Replies

Hello! =) I applied for a Customer Care position in an AT&T Call Center. I was called in for an appointment to take the Simulation. I passed, and...

Jade in Irving, Texas

Updated 20 months ago

AT&T learning center - 2 Replies

can someone give me some. info on the apartments and how the experincee was??

Hbk in Schenectady, New York

Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th

volleyballgirl6 in Phoenix, Arizona

training in irving texas on january 21st?

yes yes. I do (: just seeing who starts training on the 21st my flight goes out of PHX on the 20th(: this is for a part time position!

charchar6 in Sedona, Arizona

Updated 20 months ago

boca raton - 51 Replies

anyone have or had training in boca raton? Mi ne starts may 9

Adam in Sanford, North Carolina

Updated 20 months ago

Starting Salary for Sales Consultant position? - 5 Replies

Just wondering what the starting salary could be for the sales consultant position. A little background on me that might help.. I have a degree in...

Jade in Irving, Texas

Updated 20 months ago

AT&T Training January 7th in Dallas, TX - 6 Replies

I GO TO TRAINING FOR AT&T FULL TIME SALES SUPPORT REP ON JANUARY 7TH IN DALLAS, TX. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THAT DATE? I BELIEVE TRAINING IS...

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 21 months ago

Anyone going to the Dallas,Texas on the 26th - 12 Replies

Hi everyone! I start training November 26th in Dallas,Texas. Was wondering if anyone else is going to be training there to?

T Dogz in Lawrenceville, Georgia

AT&T Hiring for Engineering

I applied to a bunch of the Entry-Level RF Engineer positions at AT&T. Two had employee referrals included. That being said, all of them have "Resume...

awwwsnap in Indianapolis, Indiana

Dsl traning in Indianapolis starting jan 14

has anyone heard back yet? last I heard, she was on vacation and i should have heard back from her on 12/17. I got that email almost 2 weeks ago and...

SGB29 in Conyers, Georgia

Part time RSC Training in Georgia

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone will be attending the part time RSC training in Georgia starting Jan. 11th?

LadyK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

How long after Interview

I had an interview today for the Customer Support position. I think my interview went pretty good. How long did it take for you to hear something...

JadeDemona in STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

Updated 21 months ago

Atlanta Training March 12-30 - 26 Replies

I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours...

LadyK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Updated 21 months ago

How long is it until you're told if you passed the testing for a Customer Service Call Center position? - 1 Reply

Today I went and did the customer service testing at my local AT&T call office (Ocala). I've heard if you flunk you get an email and if you passed...

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.