AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (551) - Start a Discussion

Rosy in Dallas, Texas

Updated 16 months ago

ATT wireless hiring timeline - 38 Replies

Hey! I submitted my application back in August for a Retail Sales Consultant position and on Aug 26th it was moved to being reviewed by HR. I was...

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

Updated 16 months ago

Letter of Rejection - 1 Reply

Although I am a former employee of AT&T after going through the hiring process up to meeting with the interviewing manager, I received a letter of...

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

Updated 17 months ago

AT&T Training in March - 4 Replies

Hello! I am a new hire and was wondering about training and accommodations for training in King of Prussia March 4th. I live 6 hours away, and was...

scorchedhero in New Bedford, Massachusetts

Website Job Search

I was notified of a open position for at&t, but yet when I go to the search page through there website, the search doesn't work. Also I notice that...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

Training on 04/04 - 17 Replies

Hi guys, I've read a lot about training and I'm pretty excited, but would also like to know more about it. I'm going to be training in Knoxville,...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

Anyone going to training March 3 in St. Louis? - 1 Reply

I'm beyond excited to have finally gotten an offer. Going through the HireRight process right now. Who else is going to the training on March the...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th - 5 Replies

I start training February 4th in Buffalo Ny. Anyone else going? I was told ATT pays for travel but do I have to pay to get there initially and they...

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

When are you eligible for a hotel while training? - 4 Replies

I start training 5/14 in manhattan, I live in Elizabeth nj. Could I be eligible for a hotel? Anyone else training with me?? :)

WVU in West Virginia

Updated 17 months ago

Training in Orlando - 4 Replies

FT RSC training on March 3 anyone?

Line Tech in Manteca, California

Prem Tech - Stockton (or Bay Area)

Hi, Was anyone offered the Prem Tech positions in Stockton,CA or the SF Bay Area? Did you get an official hire notice or still waiting?

Loading..... in Natchitoches, Louisiana

Anyone training in Lafayette on Feb. 18th

Wondering if there was anyone who will be training in Lafayette or has trained there?

Jason in Amarillo, Texas

Att retail sales Training/Pay

I just finished all the Hireright stuff and my drug test for a full time sales consultant position. I am just wondering how realistic quotas are as a...

Vee in El Cerrito, California

Updated 17 months ago

AT&T and hiring process for applicants who've recieved speeding ticket --living in California - 2 Replies

AT&T and Speeding tickets - do we need to disclose on application if living and applying for job in California. Was unclear on application if...

misstarabeau in lincoln, Nebraska

anyone gona be training in Chicago feb 11th?

I start there then. Just wanted to hopefully meet new folks before hand

Bella in Downey, California

at&t training in WA

anyone going to bothell WA? feb 7

enestosanchez in Dallas, Texas

Updated 17 months ago

DALLAS TEXAS TRAINING! JANUARY 21,2013 - 3 Replies

who has training in dallas tx starting january 21?

arthyrossy in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Updated 18 months ago

6 months to reapply? - 15 Replies

Hello! =) I applied for a Customer Care position in an AT&T Call Center. I was called in for an appointment to take the Simulation. I passed, and...

Jade in Irving, Texas

Updated 18 months ago

AT&T learning center - 2 Replies

can someone give me some. info on the apartments and how the experincee was??

Hbk in Schenectady, New York

Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th

I start training February 4th in Buffalo Ny. Anyone else going? I was told ATT pays for travel but do I have to pay to get there initially and they...

volleyballgirl6 in Phoenix, Arizona

training in irving texas on january 21st?

yes yes. I do (: just seeing who starts training on the 21st my flight goes out of PHX on the 20th(: this is for a part time position!

charchar6 in Sedona, Arizona

Updated 18 months ago

boca raton - 51 Replies

anyone have or had training in boca raton? Mi ne starts may 9

Adam in Sanford, North Carolina

Updated 18 months ago

Starting Salary for Sales Consultant position? - 5 Replies

Just wondering what the starting salary could be for the sales consultant position. A little background on me that might help.. I have a degree in...

Jade in Irving, Texas

Updated 18 months ago

AT&T Training January 7th in Dallas, TX - 6 Replies

I GO TO TRAINING FOR AT&T FULL TIME SALES SUPPORT REP ON JANUARY 7TH IN DALLAS, TX. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE GOING ON THAT DATE? I BELIEVE TRAINING IS...

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 19 months ago

Anyone going to the Dallas,Texas on the 26th - 12 Replies

Hi everyone! I start training November 26th in Dallas,Texas. Was wondering if anyone else is going to be training there to?

T Dogz in Lawrenceville, Georgia

AT&T Hiring for Engineering

I applied to a bunch of the Entry-Level RF Engineer positions at AT&T. Two had employee referrals included. That being said, all of them have "Resume...

awwwsnap in Indianapolis, Indiana

Dsl traning in Indianapolis starting jan 14

has anyone heard back yet? last I heard, she was on vacation and i should have heard back from her on 12/17. I got that email almost 2 weeks ago and...

SGB29 in Conyers, Georgia

Part time RSC Training in Georgia

Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone will be attending the part time RSC training in Georgia starting Jan. 11th?

LadyK in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

How long after Interview

I had an interview today for the Customer Support position. I think my interview went pretty good. How long did it take for you to hear something...

Keypoint in Los Angeles, California

Updated 19 months ago

AT&T RSC and advancement requirements? - 15 Replies

So I'm 17 and thinking about a job at an AT&T Store as a Retail Sales Consultant. I just had a few questions about the position itself and...

JadeDemona in STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan

Updated 19 months ago

Atlanta Training March 12-30 - 26 Replies

I have gotten a lot of good info after reading others posts. A bit disappointed to learn we have to wait til the week before and even up to 48 hours...

Updated 19 months ago

How long is it until you're told if you passed the testing for a Customer Service Call Center position? - 1 Reply

Today I went and did the customer service testing at my local AT&T call office (Ocala). I've heard if you flunk you get an email and if you passed...

AT&T Call Center Hiring Process OKC, OK

I had the teleconfrence on Nov. 27th Scheduled to take the assesment test Dec 4th. Passed the test and got a phone call on Dec 6th. I missed the call...

Brose in Pembroke Pines, Florida

Updated 19 months ago

Part-time training - 5 Replies

Anyone scheduled for the part-time training in October in San Antonio? I got switched from the full-time training to part-time because of school.

bre rem in New York, New York

Updated 19 months ago

My story and Background Check - 2 Replies

So I have been stressed out because I really really want to work for AT&T. I had been applying on/off for the last two years and finally got a...

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

Updated 20 months ago

Training in Indianapolis? - 4 Replies

Anyone starting training on December 10th in Indianapolis? I'm curious as to what they will do for the holiday. Will we get Christmas eve and...

SherrieP1973 in Louisville, Kentucky

Full-Time Training in Louisville Ky Dec 2 anyone else going?

I am set for this training as an SSR and was just wondering if anyone else is also!?!

Deanna in Rochester, Indiana

Updated 20 months ago

I Just Graduated New Hire Training!!!! Got Questions? - 3 Replies

I just graduated new hire questions, if you have any questions about what the process is like, from applying, to the interview, to HireRight, to...

Att wifey in Lake Charles, Louisiana

Updated 20 months ago

Prem-Tech - 1 Reply

Hello, it seems that most of this forum is about CSR and Sales so I wanted to reach out to anyone out there who has applied, is in the process of...

eelam in Schaumburg, Illinois

Updated 20 months ago

Hanover, MD. Training on 11/26/12 - 1 Reply

Anyone else attending this class? I was supposed to start today, but I got a call last week saying they moved me. Which is great because the class is...

BP in Huntington, West Virginia

Updated 20 months ago

AT&T Sales Support Representative - 4 Replies

Hello all. I applied for this position on the 21st and the same day I got a call for a phone interview later today. I've done my research and got...

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

Updated 21 months ago

AT&T Poor Ethics - 5 Replies

AT&T "ethics" will not make an acception around their training practices. Even in the case of a funeral when a parent dies. If you miss a day of...

Junior in Naugatuck, Connecticut

Updated 21 months ago

Anyone going to King of Prussia, PA on November 11/12th? - 1 Reply

Just got confirmation that's the day I'll start training. Looking for some other people to possibly hang out with after training. I figure it would...

Loveion in Orange Park, Florida

Does anybody know the documents that we have to bring for the first day of training ??

So, I was offered a position as an Customer Assistant at a call center in Orange Park. I received an email telling me to finish the " New hire and On...

MilamShane in Houston, Texas

Updated 21 months ago

SSR Training in San Antonio November 9th - 1 Reply

I recently went through the entire hiring process and a few days ago I got the call that I have been officially hired with AT&T. I had to confirm I...

Marissa

Updated 21 months ago

Training in Cerritos, Ca - 36 Replies

I start training this coming Monday and I have a few questions. My partner is dropping me off at the hotel for training. Will I have to carpool to...

Updated 21 months ago

What should I bring to my first day of customer service training besides proper ID? - 1 Reply

I heard the first 6 weeks of training are in a classroom so should I bring a notebook to take notes with? I thought of bringing a binder but it's...

Updated 21 months ago

Guys, What are you allowed to wear as RSC for AT&T after training? - 4 Replies

My HR manager told me that for men the following is dress code ( I'm assuming for training and not the actual store, correct me if I'm wrong): Men...

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 21 months ago

AT&T CALL CENTER TRAINING - 2 Replies

I JUST RECIEVED THE OFFER FOR THE role as aN AT&T Customer Assistant - Natl Internet Svcs. I WILL BE WORKING IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA..IM JUST...

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

Updated 21 months ago

part time training question?? - 1 Reply

First do part time trainees go back every weekend for four weekends?? Also, do we get same new hire commision checks forgot what its called.

Alena in Fresno, California

Updated 21 months ago

I have a Felony DUI from nearly 3 years ago how will this affect my seek for employment? - 8 Replies

Just today i received a call from the senior staffing manager asking me questions about the Felony that was on my background report. I disclosed this...

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.