ANSWERING ANY & ALL QUESTIONS ( I've been a RSC for a year now )

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 87)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

AT&T RSC in Issaquah, Washington

12 months ago

Any questions about HireRight, the application process, new hire training, the first few months of the job, discounts, commission structure, hourly etc, feel free to post below and I will answer them thoroughly.

Doing this because I wish someone would have done the same for me when I started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia

12 months ago

AT&T RSC in Issaquah, Washington said: Any questions about HireRight, the application process, new hire training, the first few months of the job, discounts, commission structure, hourly etc, feel free to post below and I will answer them thoroughly.

Doing this because I wish someone would have done the same for me when I started.

Ok so I'm going to be starting as an RSC in the DC metropolitan area soon. Im familiar with the demands of the job as well as the retail hours and im fine with all of that. It seems like a great opportunity with a lot of advancement potential for someone like myself. My questions are:

- I know every area is different but, what would you guess an average commission payout in my area would be? I keep seeing people say they way the commission structure is now they went from making 2,000-3,000 in comission to only 800. Is it not feasible to make 2,000+ in comission anymore? Only during holiday time and new releases??

- I also heard raises were given every 6 months. Are these a set percentage or based on performance?

- If I made a business contact who needed multiple lines do those sales go to the small business dept or would I still get the comission of each line?

-what kind of discounts are offered to employees.

- How does ramp-up pay work for the first few months?

- Is there a cap on the amount of overtime I can work? How much OT should be expected on average?

Thanks in advance for all your insight!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

12 months ago

Q. I know every area is different but, what would you guess an average commission payout in my area would be? I keep seeing people say they way the commission structure is now they went from making 2,000-3,000 in comission to only 800. Is it not feasible to make 2,000+ in comission anymore? Only during holiday time and new releases??

Q. I also heard raises were given every 6 months. Are these a set percentage or based on performance?

A. It is set by union rules, so raises are dictated by the contract that AT&T and CWA have.

Q. If I made a business contact who needed multiple lines do those sales go to the small business dept or would I still get the comission of each line?

A. Depends. All of my RSC are Small Business Certified, even my new hires. My RSCs are required to be SBC within 60 days, which is considerably fast compared to other locations that make them do it in a year or so time. You will have a Business rep in your store that will come and visit, but mainly you'll get credit for it.

Q. What kind of discounts are offered to employees.

A. 40% on accessories, 50% on service (note is the rate plan and the data service)

Q. How does ramp-up pay work for the first few months?

A. This answer varies on your market and on your CWA contract. For my CWA district, AT&T will pay your "at-risk" pay for 6 months, regardless of performance, after 6 months will you make depending on your sales quotas.

Q. Is there a cap on the amount of overtime I can work? How much OT should be expected on average?

A. Again, depends on the market. Generally there is no cap. On average, per 2 weeks, expect to work 85-90 hours.

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

12 months ago

Average amount of commission depends if your store if its wired or not. Your at risk for full time for wired stores (level 3) is 1300 with 175% goal attainment it pays higher. Discounts are for internal employees or direct questions to hiring manager. Depends on your store if a biz rep is available but usually yes. Really I work in high volume store and I am number one in region and do not average the commission you just mentioned lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ATT RSC in Seattle, Washington

12 months ago

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia said:

1. No problem! Your paycheck really relies on your mindset. I have seen a lot of people demotivated by the new commission structure that are paying the consequences of it. I am also seeing people making more money than before. To answer your question shortly, minimum commission potential has gone from $1,200 to $1,400, and obviously 160 hours of work time would be in addition to that. Before taxes, I would say $3,000 is definitely the average monthly income if you JUST do the minimum. I would also say it depends on how busy your store is, and how well you offer services. Its all about building value!

2. You get 3 raises a year. Once every six months, and once every February because of the Union. Some are lucky to get two raises in February if their six months falls on that month. I believe now hourly caps out at $15 or $16 now, you might have to check with your trainer to confirm that.

3. YOU would get the business adds. Business adds are HUUUUUUGE, and they help you out majorly. A little piece of advice, I'd aim at smaller businesses if you can. The golden rule is anything where business are considering adding 30 lines or more, you will NOT receive those lines because it is too much to service in retail, so those adds would go to the business department.

4. AT&T employees get 40% off of all accessories, 50% off of monthly services (voice, data, text messaging) on first two lines of service. 4 lines or more, I would highly consider the mobile share plan. There are also a lot of different internal websites where you can buy anything you can think of for a lot cheaper, as well as get rewards points for your purchases. Microsoft Office Premium for $10 isn't bad. Neither is a 7 day, round trip, all inclusive resort in Jamaica for $1,200 per person.

12 months ago

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia said:

5. Everyone gets paid twice a month. The first check is hourly, the second check is hourly + the commission you earned from the previous month. Ramp up is effective for typically the first 3 - 4 months. You work your hours, and if you don't hit the minimum quota for your At-Risk amount, they give you the entire commission for those 3-4 months. Of course, if you hit multipliers, and make more in commission, you get the greater value. One thing that most people dont know when they start, you actually get commission in training! You don't even sell in training, thats a good little $1,400 bonus (obviously luxury taxed haha)

6. Overtime isnt usually given all that often, they try to make sure you dont work more than 40 hours. OT varies store to store, and dependent upon business needs. A lot of people tend to call out, so if thats the case, maybe 8 - 12 hours extra a week. Don't rely on that. During launches, and holidays, they approve ALL overtime, so thats a plus. Also, after 8PM, you make 10% extra of your hourly per hour, and quarter hour. On Sunday, you make 10% extra of your hourly the whole shift.

If you have any other questions, feel free to add!

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia

12 months ago

ATT RSC in Seattle, Washington said:
If you have any other questions, feel free to add!

Thanks for the insight, its been so helpful! One more thing, just to piggyback off one of your responses. When I got my offer, I was told I was being brought in at the max hourly for the position. So, does that mean I wouldn't be eligible for any raises? Oh and is the hotel stay for training through the weekends or would I go home on weekends? Ill either be training in Hanover, MD or Dallas, if that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia said: Thanks for the insight, its been so helpful! One more thing, just to piggyback off one of your responses. When I got my offer, I was told I was being brought in at the max hourly for the position. So, does that mean I wouldn't be eligible for any raises? Oh and is the hotel stay for training through the weekends or would I go home on weekends? Ill either be training in Hanover, MD or Dallas, if that helps.

Hmm, I've never heard of that. You might want to talk to HR One Stop about that, you'll learn about that in training. And you stay in the Hotel, training for the first two weeks, then the third week you fly back to your home store to do in store training, and shadow work, you fly back the fourth week to complete in class training, and then you graduate.

AMO73 in Davenport, Iowa

12 months ago

Hi! Thanks for providing all this information for everyone, its very helpful.

I was wondering if there are many differences between the part time and full time positions?
Do you happen to know if the commission structure is different?
When I had my interview, they let me know that they would rather me be able to attend the same training as full time RSCs.

Thanks again!

Bdjgf3 in Farmington, Missouri

12 months ago

Does anyone know if assistant store managers have a monthly goal/quota to meet?

Thanks.

LostCSRapplicant

12 months ago

AT&T RSC in Issaquah, Washington said: Any questions about HireRight, the application process, new hire training, the first few months of the job, discounts, commission structure, hourly etc, feel free to post below and I will answer them thoroughly.

Ok well i applied for a CSR 1 job, i passed the assesment test and was offered a conditional offer pending back ground check and drug screening. my hire right package was forwarded to my HR recruiter tuesday. He said he would follow up when i spoke to him last friday but i havent been contacted since. i have called him but no answers my drug test came back negative and im sure my bg check did too my start date is the 26th but havent heard anything but when i called hire right they said my application had been forwareded to at&t should i be worried?

y8x in Alabama

12 months ago

If you start at the max rate of hour pay (highest step) then the only time you will get a raise is once a year..instead of every 6 months.

Every year the contract causes the hourly to increase.

Sam in Chicago, Illinois

11 months ago

I applied at att had my interview todayy with the hiring manager
He only asked me 3 to 4 questions it was about a 15 to 20 minute interview
which was very odd to me
I was wondering if that has ever happened with anyone?
i have about 5 to 6 years in retail industry

I never got a hint from him that something was wrong but he just told me you have answered all my questions

angdiddy in Bronx, New Jersey

11 months ago

The same thing happened to me we spent more time talking about the evolution of the cell phone than anything else. He told me I made it to the next step which is interview with the store manager. I have 11 years retail experience the last 6+ as a store manager. I am just waiting for the call its only been a week but the nerves are killing me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland

11 months ago

MiaSantiaga in Washington, District of Columbia said: Thanks for the insight, its been so helpful! One more thing, just to piggyback off one of your responses. When I got my offer, I was told I was being brought in at the max hourly for the position. So, does that mean I wouldn't be eligible for any raises? Oh and is the hotel stay for training through the weekends or would I go home on weekends? Ill either be training in Hanover, MD or Dallas, if that helps.

I was told in my first interview I'd be doing my training in either places because I'll be working in harker place in Annapolis, but comes to find out the Annapolis mall locations wants me. So basically I currently live on the eastern shore which is 67 miles from Hanover but I'm gonna relocated to glen burnie probably in a few months. So if I train in Hanover they will probably give me a hotel and make me leave on weekends but if I have to go to Dallas that's not an option.

What are the training class sizes like? My friend had 8 in her class! Maybe it just depend on the season and demand she got hired in January.

Jcorns in Atlanta, Georgia

11 months ago

I applied for a rsc and passed the assessment and to an email from att saying We have good news…you passed the testing required for Full Time Retail Sales Consultant - Keep an eye on your inbox for more updates.

Great job!
AT&T Staffing

What should I expect now

bdubs

11 months ago

Maybe I'm naive. But I plan to exceed the sales goals. I'm pumped. My yearly salary is estimated to be 38000, 15000 of that in commission. so I guess it's about 1100 a month in commission or maybe a little more. How much more commissions than that could I get? If I worked on big days and tried really hard and got clients from outside of the store? how much can I make? and how big are the raises usually? What's an assistant managers position like and how quickly could I possibly move to that spot? Better pay or not really? I eventually plan to move into corporate. I'm 25 and ready to make stuff happen. I'm starting on at 1080 she says it's the highest hourly rate they enter at.

bdubs

11 months ago

also could you tell us more about how the Commission works? And how common it usually is? And what the combos are like and the competition? its killing me that they hired me a month before my start date. I want to learn now! I even went up to a store and asked an employee about a lot of stuff. I'm just too excited.

11 months ago

bdubs said: Maybe I'm naive. But I plan to exceed the sales goals. I'm pumped. My yearly salary is estimated to be 38000, 15000 of that in commission. so I guess it's about 1100 a month in commission or maybe a little more. How much more commissions than that could I get? If I worked on big days and tried really hard and got clients from outside of the store? how much can I make? and how big are the raises usually? What's an assistant managers position like and how quickly could I possibly move to that spot? Better pay or not really? I eventually plan to move into corporate. I'm 25 and ready to make stuff happen. I'm starting on at 1080 she says it's the highest hourly rate they enter at.

Congrats!!!!! The store manager that I interviewed with said I should be getting a call from hr this week! I'm excited but I like to wait until I pass my background check so it can be official. Also I have a friend that has been working for att for 7 months now and she has made 40k, and makes $13/hr, I'm not sure if that's including her first raise I'll have to ask her. Maybe it depends on location too. Where do take the drug test? Where are you training?

11 months ago

Jcorns in Atlanta, Georgia said: I applied for a rsc and passed the assessment and to an email from att saying We have good news…you passed the testing required for Full Time Retail Sales Consultant - Keep an eye on your inbox for more updates.

Great job!
AT&T Staffing

What should I expect now

Basically wait, remember to check your spam too, I had a few emails in my spam I didn't see until after my first interview. I would say to apply to other location in your area to show how interested you are in working for att. I walked into interview and the first thing I was told was that the position I applied for was CLOSED I wanted to cry because obviously I wanted to be at that specific location and I had to drive an hour to there corporate building, then she told me when I get home to apply for 2 other stores. And she went ahead and interviewed me.

MellieMorales in Detriot, Michigan

11 months ago

My question is so if I started training at the end of the month of Aug do I get a full ramped up commission check at the end of October then instead of September? For instance it only shows 400 for commission (mobility) on my pay stub in September. Just curious.

11 months ago

MellieMorales in Detriot, Michigan said: My question is so if I started training at the end of the month of Aug do I get a full ramped up commission check at the end of October then instead of September? For instance it only shows 400 for commission (mobility) on my pay stub in September. Just curious.

are you part time?

serenesoul827 in Miami, Florida

11 months ago

Hello,

So currently I'm in the process of my back ground check with hire right. I just faxed them a copy of my most recent pay stub showing my hire date and from what the rep said they just needed that and an update of some court system or something like that. My question is how long would it take after this to know if everything is fine?

I begin training in Jacksonville on Oct 28. How are we going to get paid during that month of training?

My recruiter says ATT pays for accommodation has anyone gone through this? Also I got a starting salary of $13.21 per hour what's the maximum one can earn hourly?

Does anyone know if men earn more money in sales than women and if we can sell new lines and services to my friends and family?

Finally I would be done with training the week before black Friday does anyone know if they sell a lot around this time of year would that help my commission since they ramp it up during the first 3-4 months? Sorry for asking so much I'm just nervous and Thank you in advance.

11 months ago

serenesoul827 in Miami, Florida said: Hello,

So currently I'm in the process of my back ground check with hire right. I just faxed them a copy of my most recent pay stub showing my hire date and from what the rep said they just needed that and an update of some court system or something like that. My question is how long would it take after this to know if everything is fine?

I begin training in Jacksonville on Oct 28. How are we going to get paid during that month of training?

My recruiter says ATT pays for accommodation has anyone gone through this? Also I got a starting salary of $13.21 per hour what's the maximum one can earn hourly?

Does anyone know if men earn more money in sales than women and if we can sell new lines and services to my friends and family?

Finally I would be done with training the week before black Friday does anyone know if they sell a lot around this time of year would that help my commission since they ramp it up during the first 3-4 months? Sorry for asking so much I'm just nervous and Thank you in advance.

I just submitted my background info yesterday and also schedule my drug test for monday. your starting rate is amazing, my friend she started at 13, i got an offer at 12.45, i think it depends on your market and experience.

im scheduled to start training oct 21 in Hanover, md. i live 67 miles away from training but the mall im working at is only about 20 minutes away from the training location. does anyone know if they will give me a hotel accommodation? do they determine that based on your home distance or the actual work site? the mall ill be working at is actually a hour from me, but i will be relocating closer within the first 2 weeks of actually starting the job...i wanted to have a job in place before i relocated for sure.

thank in advance!!!

11 months ago

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland said: are you part time?

Yup I'm part time.

11 months ago

MellieMorales in Detriot, Michigan said: Yup I'm part time.

okay, so my guess is its prorated due to your start date and taxed of course. so you should have a full one this month. according to my friend who is an current att employee. im due for training on oct 21 but im full time so its gonna happen to me too

11 months ago

Gotcha makes sense. So in October it hw hold be slightly bigger huh.
And congrats on the on boarding. :)

11 months ago

Should*

11 months ago

MellieMorales in Detriot, Michigan said: Gotcha makes sense. So in October it hw hold be slightly bigger huh.
And congrats on the on boarding. :)

yup! keep me posted! hopefully ill be in training by that time, this background check is scary. i called out employers just to make sure i had my info correct and they were like ummm that stuff is filed away. so hopefully everything works out!!!

bdubs

10 months ago

Lets talk about starting pay. I'm on at $10.87 an hour full-time and she says it's the highest entry pay. Minimum wage here is $7.25. If you post your minimum wage and starting pay, it might give others an idea of what to expect or where they stand in their region.

gmc00 in Texas

10 months ago

bdubs said: Lets talk about starting pay. I'm on at $10.87 an hour full-time and she says it's the highest entry pay. Minimum wage here is $7.25. If you post your minimum wage and starting pay, it might give others an idea of what to expect or where they stand in their region.

I'm on at 12.76/hr w state min wage @7.25

gmc00 in Texas

10 months ago

bdubs said: Lets talk about starting pay. I'm on at $10.87 an hour full-time and she says it's the highest entry pay. Minimum wage here is $7.25. If you post your minimum wage and starting pay, it might give others an idea of what to expect or where they stand in their region.

Also, 1 year retail exp, 8 mo assistant manager exp.

10 months ago

3 year retail experience

10 months ago

Hello,

update Hireright submitted my background check to my recruiter she says that there making notes on it and closing it and I should have a response by tomorrow. Should I be worried? I don't have a criminal history just some traffic infractions ive been in the same job for years and my paystub shows that. Only thing is I filed a claim against my employer and my recent paystub shows pay period 8/29/2011. Im so terrified I really need and want this job for ATT

10 months ago

Im located in Florida I have 4 years in a sales background as well as an Associates and finishing my bachelors it could just be experience and the area where your working at.

10 months ago

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland said: okay, so my guess is its prorated due to your start date and taxed of course. so you should have a full one this month. according to my friend who is an current att employee. im due for training on oct 21 but im full time so its gonna happen to me too

I start Oct 28 what would my first 2 paychecks look like? Since I don't start on the beginning of the month but rather the last week?

gmc00 in Texas

10 months ago

bdubs said: Maybe I'm naive. But I plan to exceed the sales goals. I'm pumped. My yearly salary is estimated to be 38000, 15000 of that in commission. so I guess it's about 1100 a month in commission or maybe a little more. How much more commissions than that could I get? If I worked on big days and tried really hard and got clients from outside of the store? how much can I make? and how big are the raises usually? What's an assistant managers position like and how quickly could I possibly move to that spot? Better pay or not really? I eventually plan to move into corporate. I'm 25 and ready to make stuff happen. I'm starting on at 1080 she says it's the highest hourly rate they enter at.

Do you have any retail experience? Your quota is based on a ton of metrics. 10.80 seems pretty low, my hiring manager told me we cap out around $16/hr. My SM told me that no one in the store just hits 100% quota, he said its easy to hit 130%+ and that if you're just hitting 100% each month then you're below their standards. 1300 is the commission every month if you meet 100% but uncle Sam gets 30%. Also, my hiring manager said were stuck at our position for at least 1 year unless the need arises and you are forced to move.

DDK305 in Miami, Florida

10 months ago

I recently got hired as a bilingual sales consultant in the call center. I was given my starting salary in the offer letter, but it did not mention the commission pay. From what i've heard everyone earns the same amount of commission during training, is this true??

10 months ago

serenesoul827 in Miami, Florida said: I start Oct 28 what would my first 2 paychecks look like? Since I don't start on the beginning of the month but rather the last week?

I think it ultimately depends on atts pay schedule. You how some jobs will make you wait 3 weeks if you start the week before the pay week. Or they can just pay you for that one week you work and you start from there. The good thing is they start you on Monday so if you do get paid for that one week you have 40hrs.

10 months ago

Guys!!! My background check cleared!!!!! & I submitted it on Thursday 09/26!!! So I was supposed to start training oct 21 in Hanover md but the staffing HR rep asked if I could travel so she's tryna get me in for oct 14 in Dallas!!! The sooner the better so I'm gonna tell my job something tomorrow! This is great!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

... So im going to Texas on October 13! yay!

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland

10 months ago

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland said: ... So im going to Texas on October 13! yay!

Congrats!!!! I just cleared too and im going to be in silver spring md training!

10 months ago

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland said: Congrats!!!! I just cleared too and im going to be in silver spring md training!

Congrats to you! you probably spoke to loni too, because i live like 67 miles from hanover they are sending my away. but she told me a few ppl from these market is going too.

im excited though!

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland

10 months ago

I did talk to lonnie! shes awesome!!! Dallas should be fun!!

10 months ago

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland said: I did talk to lonnie! shes awesome!!! Dallas should be fun!!

She is amazing!! ..well great luck to you! keep me updated!

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

10 months ago

Any word on when the business sales dept will not be on a hiring freeze?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Becka in Abilene, Texas

10 months ago

I just finished my interview yesterday for rsc. At the end of it my interviewer said he still had interviews the next day but then gave me every detail of the next steps in the process and gave me specific tips for what to do at my next interview. He didn't say I made it to the next step but simply that they would be doing call backs Thursday. I felt great about the interview but now, I'm not so sure. I think I might be over analyzing...

bdubs in Houston, Texas

10 months ago

gmc00 in Texas said: Do you have any retail experience? Your quota is based on a ton of metrics. 10.80 seems pretty low, my hiring manager told me we cap out around $16/ hr . My SM told me that no one in the store just hits 100% quota, he said its easy to hit 130%+ and that if you're just hitting 100% each month then you're below their standards. 1300 is the commission every month if you meet 100% but uncle Sam gets 30%. Also, my hiring manager said were stuck at our position for at least 1 year unless the need arises and you are forced to move.

Yeah 10.87 seems fairly low compared to what I've heard on here. Before I got an offer, I asked the guy who referred me and he said I would start somewhere between $8-10. So I figure it's a good deal. She said I'm starting at a level 5, or level 3 or something, the highest starting pay, due to my "bachelor's degree and 9 years working experience." I'm assistant manager at a gas station. That's retail but I don't know if they call it that. I make $10.50 plus $150 a month in commission. But I started at 8.50 and no commission so I figure that's pretty good for starting out at AT&T. You guys are making me jealous but it's whatever. An extra $700 a month for me starting out. Minimum wage is 7.25 here too but everything's fairly cheap here. Gas is $2.99 and a one bedroom apartment is $600. Maybe that's why I'm starting low. I dont know what expenses are like where you guys are.

I only had one interview and I got the job. Im guessing the guy who referred me and called the hiring manager has a lot to do with it. Last time he came in the gas station, I said thank you and I bought his dip and candy for him! Least I could do. So good. Think I started applying here in 2011. I was a little more naive about assesssment tests back then though. Maybe I will impress people and work my way into corporate? Or any ideas what to do with my bachelor's degree? I want to be making $100,000 a year in ten years.

bdubs in Houston, Texas

10 months ago

Also if anyone wants to go over some day-to-day stuff, thatd be cool. Too excited to wait for training. I visited a store and the man who checked me out didn't even use the register. He walked over to me with an iPad and ran my card that way and emailed a receipt. This might intimidate older customers. So how does this job work? Seems pretty straight forward but you never know. My friend at Verizonel said he has to sell $95 worth of extras for every phone or he gets docked. Stuff like this? And combos for commission? Flat rate stuff like new activations net you $25 or something? Can you monitor your commission online or something to check up? Can you make sales outside of work? Give out your card at a party, get a call at night, make a sale, they go online and purchase? Or you bring it to them? I had my own company for awhile and I will kind of treat this like my own company. If I can. And possibly meet a few sexy ladies by giving them my card. Does it work like that too? Bahaha. Hmmm. Thanks for all the info! Ps don't get the wrong idea. I'm a top notch employee and gentleman.

bdubs in Houston, Texas

10 months ago

Also if anyone wants to go over some day-to-day training info, that'd be great and helpful to everyone who sees this. It's always good to have a leg up. I'm just wondering how this rental car will go down. What car I get, if I can bring my nice guitar and keep it in the car and let their insurance be liable or what. Im sure I'm not the only one bringing expensive items so how does that work? As the day gets closer, I'm less excited and more nervous and scared. I will be all alone. Not my car not my state not my food not my job before, no one I know. How vulnerable! I can handle it but yeah it's a little scary. Is training like class rooms or what? I don't see how we could train for 8hours a day. For 4 weeks. I'd like to be prepared regardless. I like how every step of this process and everything the interviews told me was stuff I already knew. Actually less than I know. Thanks to this site. Thanks everyone! What a great resource. Also I have my own thread I will be updating with everything. Training, first day at the job, etc. Check it out if you're looking for more info.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.