AT&T Customer Engineer III Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JP89 in Astoria, New York

11 months ago

Hello. I recently applied to AT&T in NY and I got through the testing phase. Then I received a call from a service manager for the Customer Engineer III position. He set up a teleconference interview. Anyone know what I should be expecting? If anyone has any info regarding working for AT&T or this job that would help in the hiring process please share as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ck78 in Flushing, New York

11 months ago

When is your interview, I am waiting to appear for test. Please post brief description about your interview. I tried searching but couldnt get much info about this position. Good luck!

Jose Villanueva in Fresh Meadows, New York

11 months ago

JP89 in Astoria, New York said: Hello. I recently applied to AT&T in NY and I got through the testing phase. Then I received a call from a service manager for the Customer Engineer III position. He set up a teleconference interview. Anyone know what I should be expecting? If anyone has any info regarding working for AT&T or this job that would help in the hiring process please share as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello, I'm taking the test and would like to know how did you prepare for it, how would you rate it??

Jp89 in Bronx, New York

11 months ago

Well which test are you preparing for? I only took the time tab which is the logic test. It's pretty easy and hard at the same time but there really isn't a way to study for it. It's just logic based. As far as ceiii kt ii I didn't take that test which is the technical test. I got exempt from it because I have CCNA. I imagine it's hard though. As far as how I would rate the logic test. I would rate it a 9/10 in difficulty. Don't go in there thinking it's going to be a walk in the park. It's extremely fast paced. You get a grade after you finish it. Grades are NQ, Q4, Q3, Q2, Q1 in that order. If you get a NQ then you failed. If you get a Q4 or Q3 then you will probably not be receiving a call. If you get a Q2 then you will probably get a call but other candidates will be ahead of you. I got a Q1 and I interviewed already. It has been 2 weeks so I'm waiting to see what happens. Let me know if you have any more questions.

y8x in Alabama

10 months ago

Be ready for a long wait after the tests, I know there is someone else here waiting on board approval and it's been 2 months for him. It's also been about a month for me. I believe all IT jobs require board approval which I don't know the exact details on how the process works aside from it's a vote from a board of people. In terms of time frame, i wish someone here has gone through it and
can give a time frame.

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois

10 months ago

y8x in Alabama said: Be ready for a long wait after the tests, I know there is someone else here waiting on board approval and it's been 2 months for him. It's also been about a month for me. I believe all IT jobs require board approval which I don't know the exact details on how the process works aside from it's a vote from a board of people. In terms of time frame, i wish someone here has gone through it and
can give a time frame.

Yes, I've been waiting on word, email, a pigeon, or anything (lol). I started the entire process on the first of May. I didn't take a test or anything. The hiring manager didn't even do a phone interview. He saw my resume and contacted me directly for a face to face interview. It seemed to go really well and after that the survery and tax id information was emailed to me. After that I received a call from the HR rep and I updated my resume online to the portal, then was told the technical review board had the last approval. I even reached out to the hiring manager thru email and the guy hasn't responded, so I don't know if I'm out or still in. I would imagine if I was in he'd respond, but my HR rep said I was still being considered. At this point if it happens it happens, but damn May 1 and now already September (4 months).

Y8x, how did they contact you to let you know you were denied by the board? Did your HR rep call you and leave a message or did your status somehow change from being completed to no longer considered? I am just trying to see where I may possibly stand.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.