Interview tomorrow!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Yankeefan22

34 months ago

So my interview is tomorrow and last minute advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

34 months ago

Your question is pretty vague.

It depends on what kind of company you're interviewing at, what type of job you're interviewing for.

Did you research the company? You'll be prepared if they ask you any question about their organization.

Every job I've interviewed at I've handled a little differently, depending on the job and industry.

Good luck. :)

S2KiLLA in Hotlanta, Georgia

34 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: Your question is pretty vague.

It depends on what kind of company you're interviewing at, what type of job you're interviewing for.

Did you research the company? You'll be prepared if they ask you any question about their organization.

Every job I've interviewed at I've handled a little differently, depending on the job and industry.

Good luck. :)

Obviously they are interviewing at AT&T hence being posted in their subforum.........

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

34 months ago

S2KiLLA in Hotlanta, Georgia said: Obviously they are interviewing at AT&T hence being posted in their subforum.........

Thanks...wasn't paying attention to the sub forum...It was late, couldn't sleep and I was bored so I started to scroll through these forums.... ;0

Yankeefan22 in Angier, North Carolina

34 months ago

Stay focus on being a shark and maximizing every opportunity when making a sale. Also try answering every question in the star method.

Yankeefan22 in Angier, North Carolina

34 months ago

Yankeefan22 said: So my interview is tomorrow and last minute advice?

Answer every question in the star method. Also Let them know that your shark when it comes to sales and that you try to maximize every opportunity when your in front of a customer making a sale.

Tracy in Blythe, California

34 months ago

Some companies will give a scenario and ask what you would do. If its a staff on staff issue that personal let them know you can handle conflict on your own in a calm adult way ; address the person by apologizing if you have done something to offend them, ask them whqt you can do to rectify it. if that doesnt work then you will notify your supervisor. but if its a policy issue , You can say "im not sure what the policy and proceedures would be, but would imagine it would be for me to .... shows them you can think for yourself and handle problems but will follow policy and procedure over anything. Just think like Policy and Procedures usually read. They are usually basic common since. Just don't guess though.
Always shake their hand with a smile and eye contact when you are approached and do the same when you leave thanking them for their time. Yes Mam/Sir, no Mam/Sir, never huhuh or yeah , say yes or no . Its ok to say you are not sure or don't know. Don't try to say what you think they want to hear. They spot that right away. At least I do. Confidence and sell yourself and your abilities without boasting. It comes across as already knowing everything and there is nothing to learn.Let them know you want to better the skills you have while being an asset to them. Be flexible about shifts,show them you are easy to work with, a team player, and have that companies best interest at heart.

neednewjob in Chicago, Illinois

34 months ago

Watch your posture. Seems basic, but body language is so important!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yankeefan22

34 months ago

Well.....I bombed that interview hard.....i was so siked up for it and then when I walk in its like I can't even complete sentences lol.....needles to say by the time I got home my status changed to "not considering you at this time" lol

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.