Letter of Rejection

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Lola611 in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

Although I am a former employee of AT&T after going through the hiring process up to meeting with the interviewing manager, I received a letter of rejection stating I did not meet the qualifications. Last week the hiring manager called to make a conditional offer which she rescinded in the middle of the call. I don't see how I could have failed the background check since nothing much has changed since I took it several years ago and since I took it for the job I have now. I was never told I was not re-hireable so, I am assuming this may be why. AT&T uses the Work Group for references but how can I find out what is going on and what happened. Can anyone shed any light on this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

comebackkidd lewis in detroit, Michigan

22 months ago

Lola611 in Miami, Florida said: Although I am a former employee of AT&T after going through the hiring process up to meeting with the interviewing manager, I received a letter of rejection stating I did not meet the qualifications. Last week the hiring manager called to make a conditional offer which she rescinded in the middle of the call. I don't see how I could have failed the background check since nothing much has changed since I took it several years ago and since I took it for the job I have now. I was never told I was not re-hireable so, I am assuming this may be why. AT&T uses the Work Group for references but how can I find out what is going on and what happened. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Its your right to know why

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.