Not sure what to do. Please help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Audiocracy in Quincy, Massachusetts

17 months ago

So the first RSC job I applied for was in Jan 30th. I passed the tests and got a phone call from the HR the day after with a f2f interview with the Hiring manager which took place the Monday after that weekend. I felt extremely confident after the interview since he told me he would email me the interview date with the store manager the week after that.
I waited patiently said week...and the week after that...no phone call nor email to be seen. Out of curiosity, I went back on the jobs webpage to check, only to find out that I was "not selected". Disappointed and slightly annoyed that they didn't even inform me that I didn't get the job, I applied for several more stores in my area hoping that could somehow get that second interview with a different store manager since I understood that the initial store that I applied for was one of their flagship store in the region.

Now, more than a month later, I have 8 applications with the "resume acknowledged" status, 5 with "Not considering you at this time," and one with "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review," Which dated back from Feb 20th.

Although I don't have much experience in phone sales with the exception of a retail chain that I worked for 3 months before they filed for bankruptcy, I do have 5 years of customer service and telecommunication experience, 3 of which was from working for a college admission call center.

I don't know what to do since I would really love to work here and I know I can make the company a lot money if given the chance. Should I even have any hope left or just move on and find a different job altogether? Any input is much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.