Same Old Training Q's

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

EMDEE in Saint Charles, Missouri

23 months ago

Hey everyone. I'll start off by saying I'm sure these Q's could be answered by Onboarding when I receive the call or by my recruiter, however I'm too impatient to wait!! I've been digging through these forums and I've learned a lot and found tons of useful information. I'm sure my questions have already been asked and answered, but I haven't found enough info to be confident that I know the answers.

I was hired as a RSC and have cleared the HireRight background check (only took one week). I am waiting for training information, but I will definitely be traveling, and that's what I have questions about.

If I travel to St. Louis, 100 miles from my home, or Kansas City, some 210 miles away, I understand I will be paying for gas initially to travel up there and will be reimbursed something like 50 cents per mile later on. I am in between vehicles so to speak (electrical issues, not worth the fix, this is off topic...), so I will be relying on my generous family to take me to the hotel that AT&T arranges for me. Now, Question ONE, am I responsible for my transportation between the hotel and training facility?

Now, I may have to fly to Dallas. I understand again that I pay for the gas to the airport in St. Louis, that the flight and hotel is covered by AT&T... Obviously with me flying, there will be no car for me in Dallas. Question TWO: Will AT&T arrange for me to travel between the airport and the hotel? Question THREE: Will I be responsible for my own transportation between the hotel and training facility in Dallas, should that be where I go?

Thanks, guys. I'm excited to get started!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.