Training in Cerritos, Ca

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (37)

sbmusician in Santa Ynez, California

26 months ago

I start training this coming Monday and I have a few questions.
My partner is dropping me off at the hotel for training. Will I have to carpool to and from the training class? Is it with in walking distance?

Also, I was told to be checout out on Friday go to class then leave. Will I be able to bring my bag into the class or just hope I find someone generous enough to allow me to hold my belongings in there car?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shiggity42 in California

26 months ago

sbmusician in Santa Ynez, California said: I start training this coming Monday and I have a few questions.
My partner is dropping me off at the hotel for training. Will I have to carpool to and from the training class? Is it with in walking distance?

Also, I was told to be checout out on Friday go to class then leave. Will I be able to bring my bag into the class or just hope I find someone generous enough to allow me to hold my belongings in there car?

I will also be at that training. I believe they have a shuttle for you to and from the hotel.

Shiggity42 in California

26 months ago

I doubt they would make you carry your bag to training.

Shiggity42 in California

26 months ago

sbmusician in Santa Ynez, California said: I start training this coming Monday and I have a few questions.

Do you go home every weekend? I understand its a 4 week training. First 2 weeks in class, third week in store, and the last week back at class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sbmusician in Santa Barbara, California

26 months ago

I found a couple shuttles. Going to talk to the front desk help when I arrive fo check in. I am staying over for the first weekend. Coming home for the 3rd week and then going back for the last week.

Shiggity42 in California

26 months ago

sbmusician in Santa Barbara, California said: I found a couple shuttles. Going to talk to the front desk help when I arrive fo check in. I am staying over for the first weekend. Coming home for the 3rd week and then going back for the last week.

Cool. You're pretty close to Knotts berry Farm. If you like amusement parks, you could do that on the weekend.

sbmusician in Santa Barbara, California

26 months ago

Very true! Haven't decided what I am going to for entertainment just yet.

felicity in La Quinta, California

20 months ago

I'm going to training in Cerritos for AT&T August 20th 2012 if someone is going or can give me information please let me know :) thank u

emxo in Evansville, Indiana

20 months ago

When did the on-boarding team contact you? Also what hotel did they put you in?
I'm still waiting on instructions for my class in two weeks.

Teresa in Santa Maria, California

20 months ago

Just went to my Second interview and the hiring manger told me I had gotten the position. I took the bi-lingual test right then and there. He told me they would call me and send a package anyone know how long that takes? I'm excited to start! He also told me not to give my 2 weeks Intell my background was cleared. Also an other question does anyone know exactly where we stay while in Los Cerritos, CA

Felicity in La Quinta, California

20 months ago

After that you still have about a month to go a week for the package and then the drug screen don't give your 2weeks because u don't have the job until u pass the background and they give u a date to go to Cerritos I already did all that I leave in september 17 god willin but yeah where are u working ?

20 months ago

Do you think I might start September 17 also? Since its a month away? Omg I hope so !! Im gonna be workin in the Santa Maria store :) . Where are you gonna be working?

20 months ago

Teresa in Santa Maria, California said: Do you think I might start September 17 also? Since its a month away? Omg I hope so !! Im gonna be workin in the Santa Maria store :) . Where are you gonna be working?

I hope so lol so we can go together I heard it was fun I go sep 17 because my stupid background thing is taking for ever they did it twice because the first time idk what happen but I'm still waiting I'm going to be in la Quinta what is your position ? Yeah I think u will go sep 17 because u won't be done by the 20th

Teresa

20 months ago

I'm gonna be a sales rep.. And you?. Ok well if we do end up going together we need to get each other number :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Teresa said: I'm gonna be a sales rep.. And you?. Ok well if we do end up going together we need to get each other number :)

I am to :) nice lol what's ur num?

Teresa

20 months ago

Eight o five eight six eight nine eight eight eight

20 months ago

Teresa said: Eight o five eight six eight nine eight eight eight

Kk I just text u

Aktkk in Beaumont, California

19 months ago

I'm going to training in Anaheim on the 10th I believe. What do they use as training locations? I'll be working out of the Indio store but the training is in OC?

Aktkk in Beaumont, California

19 months ago

Felicity in La Quinta, California said: I hope so lol so we can go together I heard it was fun I go sep 17 because my stupid background thing is taking for ever they did it twice because the first time idk what happen but I'm still waiting I'm going to be in la Quinta what is your position ? Yeah I think u will go sep 17 because u won't be done by the 20th

You're going to like it in La Quinta. I heard a lot of good things about the people there. The manager is a pretty cool guy too. He'll be easy to work with.

Teresa in Lompoc, California

19 months ago

Anyone else training at Los Cerritos CA September 17

ino in El Monte, California

19 months ago

Is anyone going on oct. 1 to cerritos?

19 months ago

ino in El Monte, California said: Is anyone going on oct. 1 to cerritos?

yes I am

ino

19 months ago

W

Felicity in La Quinta, California said: yes I am

R u from la quinta? Im from indio

19 months ago

Yeah what's ur name ? Where r u working at?

Aktkk

19 months ago

I actually started this week but I'll be seeing u guys maybe the 17th and again on the 1st. I'll be working in the Indio store.

ino

19 months ago

@felicity.. Ino. Ill be in the indio store. R you driving to cerritos?

@aktkk we are going to be working together. R you sa sales rep 2?

Aktkk

19 months ago

Just an rsc. If ur starting on the 17th I'll be in training room 2. Just ask for tj. You'll prob be right next to us.

ino

19 months ago

Aktkk said: Just an rsc. If ur starting on the 17th I'll be in training room 2. Just ask for tj. You'll prob be right next to us.

So you only go on weekends?

aktkk

19 months ago

ino said: So you only go on weekends?

No I'm there all week. I'm staying at the holiday inn.

ino

19 months ago

aktkk said: No I'm there all week. I'm staying at the holiday inn.

R u going back on sep 30?

19 months ago

Anyone starting training this Monday in Los Cerritos.

ino

19 months ago

Teresa in Santa Maria, California said: Anyone starting training this Monday in Los Cerritos.

I start on the first but let me ask you a question. Is the training 4 weeks straight?

Teresa in Temecula, California

19 months ago

No you go to training two weeks straight third week is in store training and 4 week back in training.

aktkk

19 months ago

Ino I'll be on my last week of training. I'll be at the hotel on the 30th. My email its aktkk@yahoo.com. email me and I'll give you my cou #

Teresa in San Bernardino, California

19 months ago

aktkk said: Ino I'll be on my last week of training. I'll be at the hotel on the 30th. My email its aktkk@yahoo.com. email me and I'll give you my cou #

Are you staying at the holiday inn right now

deoxide2012 in Hacienda Heights, California

18 months ago

Just my luck, Ill be starting training in Cerritos on Oct 15th. Because I live technically about 15-20miles away, I doubt I will be staying at a hotel. Anyone who lives in the Greater Los Angeles Area knows, 20 miles around morning rush hour pretty much = 1 hr drive minimum in traffic on the surface street for me. BOOOOO!

Is it true that if you have to commute to training every day, they don't give you the food allowance either?

Marissa

18 months ago

Going to training in Cerritos, CA on the 29th of this month from Washington. Everything happened a little fast in my situation so I have no idea what to expect. I have never even been on a plane before. Got any advice for me?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.