Training in Indianapolis?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Deanna in Rochester, Indiana

17 months ago

Anyone starting training on December 10th in Indianapolis? I'm curious as to what they will do for the holiday. Will we get Christmas eve and Christmas day off?

Also, totally separate subject....I was just hired on to a sales position. Will I have vacation days I can request off? We have a huge family vacation to Disney already booked for February and I'm worried!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Keypoint in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

are you trolling? lol or this your first job ever

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deanna in Rochester, Indiana

17 months ago

Hi. No, I'm not trolling. And no, this is not my first job ever. And no, your comment is NOT helpful. I've always been in education, so my vacations were set. I know that AT&T offers 5 vacation days that you can buy (in addition to your given vacation days). I didn't know if you had to be with the company for 6 months to be eligible to use those days or not. Or if I might be eligible after a few months work to use some of my personal days to try and get a few days off in a row.

You see, my mom is battling cancer right now and she will be done with her chemo in January, so we were taking a big family trip to Disney to celebrate her being done with chemo.

I am starting my training on December 10th in Indianapolis. I know, now, that the week of Christmas I will be at my home store (and then back to training the following week), and that I will have Christmas off. Just wondering what the company policy is on vacation days.

I'd appreciate helpful comments.....not comments like the one above. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

16 months ago

I applied for AT&T Full Time Sales Support Rep on Saturday, November 10th, 2012. On Monday, November 12th, 2012 I received an email stating to call the Hiring Manager if I was still interested in the position. I called them immediately and was asked when I could do an interview. I was scheduled for an interview that Wednesday, November 14th with another Hiring Manager. He asked general questions and how did I deal with rude customers and so on and so forth. It ended well. He told me within the next 2 weeks I would receive a phone call for a 2nd interview. The very next day I received said phone call to come in that day which was Thursday, November 15th for my 2nd interview. This was a more formal interview, she wanted to get to know me and things like that. The next week on Tuesday, November 20th I received an email to fill out my Tax Credit information. Being that it was the Thanksgiving holiday I heard nothing. But today, Monday, November 26th, 2012 I was offered the job. I start January 14th, 2012 and training will be held in Chicago for 3 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

16 months ago

I am not sure if they will send u home on the weekend. but if you find out can you let us know. i start mine in january in chicago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.