Training dress code / commission structure questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JohnFX in New York, New York

30 months ago

I'm going to my training session mid-July and was wondering what the dress code was like there? Also, what are some good things to bring? My other question was concerning the commission structure, for example, how much do you get paid (% wise) if you are under quota, and how many months can you be under quota before you are pulled aside? And what is the standard commission if you are at or above quota?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Columbia, Missouri

30 months ago

I'm starting training soon as well and also curious! I bet it varies from one region to the next but I'm curious to see a ballpark figure of what to expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

30 months ago

JohnFX in New York, New York said: I'm going to my training session mid-July and was wondering what the dress code was like there? Also, what are some good things to bring? My other question was concerning the commission structure, for example, how much do you get paid (% wise) if you are under quota, and how many months can you be under quota before you are pulled aside? And what is the standard commission if you are at or above quota?

I'm assuming you are in the nyc market. training you should dress business casual button down shirt and khakis or slacks. bring two forms of ID and you are going to need a credit card for check in to the hotel. I don't know where you are going but it will be fun.

You have to hit quota each store is different. In nyc your target is based off of $1200 that's for features like text messages and data plans, then you have accessories and new lines. of course in a commission environment you are expected to hit your goals. you start with a verbal then a written then a final then your done. so three months straight I would expect some action to be taken.

Good luck and enjoy training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.