Training session starts on 7/9, any advice or others training then?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

jerrydalton in Boise, Idaho

25 months ago

Hey everyone,
I start training on 7/9 in either Dallas or Salt Lake, any pointers anyone can give me about training or is anyone else starting then as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jerrydalton in Boise, Idaho

25 months ago

Also, I've read on some of these forums that people can see their progress in the new hire process, with percentage points... e.g. "I'm showing 87% complete on my new hire process." I've not seen anything like this so far, any ideas?

Justintyme8303 in Pflugerville, Texas

25 months ago

Training for which position? I start around that time too as a Prem Tech dont know where training is yet though.

Jerrydalton in Boise, Idaho

25 months ago

Justintyme8303 in Pflugerville, Texas said: Training for which position? I start around that time too as a Prem Tech dont know where training is yet though.

I'm starting as a Retail Sales Rep...

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

25 months ago

@JerryDalton

Welcome to the team!

What you can expect in training is to learn a lot of info. There is so much to learn, much of it is common sense but it helps. You will have 4 weeks of train first two weeks with the trainer, third week at your store and the last week is back with the trainer.

During training you get your team colors (shirts) and business cards. You will also get your COU and COU bluetooth headset. You will be with a group of people.

Its a lot to take in but trust me its all worth it, soak it all up and take it very seriously.

Congrats and good luck

jerrydalton

25 months ago

Thanks for the info! I'm so excited, can't wait! Still waiting on the background check to come through, it takes so long it makes me nervous Hahahaha

Marcmoral16 in New York, New York

25 months ago

jerrydalton said: Thanks for the info! I'm so excited, can't wait! Still waiting on the background check to come through, it takes so long it makes me nervous Hahahaha

You can always call and check on it, ask them to send you a copy when it's done via email so you can see everything.

mdd in Denham Springs, Louisiana

24 months ago

How long does it take for someone to call you with travel plans? I fly out in a week to Raleigh, NC and haven't heard anything from anyone yet! And does anyone know since I am starting on the 19th would I still get my at-risk or whatever paid to me on the 21st?

jerrydalton

24 months ago

Yeah I was contacted about 4 days prior to leaving. I'm finishing my last week tomorrow, so excited but bummed! Training was so awesome! But excited to be in the store soon. You are going to love it! You won't get your ramp up check until after training tho.

24 months ago

Ok sorry to bother again but it is now Tuesday morning and I am supposed to leave Thursday morning and still haven't heard anything I called the hiring manager but haven't heard anything back. I just want to know like what time I'm flying out and from where and things like that any idea what I should do?

jerrydalton in Boise, Idaho

24 months ago

Keep calling, I wouldn't stop calling until I got an answer

freshley A in Louisiana

24 months ago

I start training Monday and I can't wait

jerrydalton

24 months ago

freshley A in Louisiana said: I start training Monday and I can't wait

Be excited, it's a blast! You will cover a lot so make sure you get some sleep but have fun! AT&T is a great company!

24 months ago

well they called me back finally I'm sooo excited :) anyone going to training starting this friday in raleigh, north carolina?!?!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.