Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

stephlyn7 in San Antonio, Texas

25 months ago

I got offered my job and I'm now waiting on the background check to clear which I know it will. My only worry is that they're going to schedule my departing flight before I'm actually back home. I'm flying home from my cousin's wedding the same day I'm supposed to fly out for training. Staffing said it shouldn't be a problem. Anybody know which airline they use? How long until they contact me about it?

Anyone else scheduled for Little Rock on Sept. 16?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas

25 months ago

stephlyn7 in San Antonio, Texas said: I got offered my job and I'm now waiting on the background check to clear which I know it will. My only worry is that they're going to schedule my departing flight before I'm actually back home. I'm flying home from my cousin's wedding the same day I'm supposed to fly out for training. Staffing said it shouldn't be a problem. Anybody know which airline they use? How long until they contact me about it?

Anyone else scheduled for Little Rock on Sept. 16?

I am. I don't know anything about the traveling though because I already live in the Little Rock area

ZachC in Bangor, Maine

25 months ago

@stephlyn7 - AT&T books all travel through their internal corporate website. They fly with all commercial airlines and mostly always book hotels with the Hilton brand. They normally contact the employee about 2 weeks before training starts with all travel details. Hope this helps. Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.