How to check status with HireRight?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

shoe-in in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

I have read on these boards that people know what part of the process that HireRIght is in, but for me it just says "in process" am I missing something?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

S in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

I had to call the company myself to find out that the check had been completed and sent to the company the day before. I suggest that you do the same. While you're at it, ask to see a copy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas

28 months ago

shoe-in in Chicago, Illinois said: I have read on these boards that people know what part of the process that HireRIght is in, but for me it just says "in process" am I missing something?

Definitely call. My background check took forever and said "in progress" when I checked online for over three weeks. When I called they said they were waiting on a county to report back. I asked which one it was and got that information. Another week or so went by and it still had not been completed. Finally, I called the district court and they informed me that they had never recorded a request for a check on me. I gave Hireright the fax and phone number of the district court and it was completed later that day. If I had waited on Hireright I'm sure it would never have been done. They insisted they sent the request but I'm sure they did not. If I had not kept up with who or what the wait was for I would still be waiting on my background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.