When does the on boarding team call you?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

28 months ago

So what I know is I start training September 9th, I know I passes my drug test and background check because I asked for a copy. I asked my hiring manager where my training is going I be but she hasn't gotten back to me. I'm starting to get nervous because I don't know if I really did secure the job. Even though I got my offer letter. So when do they contact you about training and starting work? I had interview in July 18th I believe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

emxo in Evansville, Indiana

28 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: So what I know is I start training September 9th, I know I passes my drug test and background check because I asked for a copy. I asked my hiring manager where my training is going I be but she hasn't gotten back to me. I'm starting to get nervous because I don't know if I really did secure the job. Even though I got my offer letter. So when do they contact you about training and starting work? I had interview in July 18th I believe.

The onboarding team should contact you 48 hours before your training date, if they do not contact you 48 hours prior you should contact your staffing/hiring manager ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Is that when you learn about where it is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

They told me where my training was going to be when i was accepting my verbal offer, and again in an email when my background check cleared.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

I haven't gotten a call yet. Ive gotten my offer email but nothing else, I've asked my hiring manager but she has yet to give me a straight answer, she must be busy I guess?

CaseyD in Wichita, Kansas

27 months ago

The Offer email should've been given to you after you received the call offering you the job. It technically means your hired as long as you have passed Background Check or drug screen which would be the only other reason why you wouldn't be getting the job if you didn't pass either one. Considering you did pass, there is nothing to be worried about. You won't receive Flight/Training information until approximately a week before the actual training starts. You should receive an email for it with the information and possibly a call from the actual store hiring manager.

27 months ago

CaseyD in Wichita, Kansas said: The Offer email should've been given to you after you received the call offering you the job. It technically means your hired as long as you have passed Background Check or drug screen which would be the only other reason why you wouldn't be getting the job if you didn't pass either one. Considering you did pass, there is nothing to be worried about. You won't receive Flight/Training information until approximately a week before the actual training starts. You should receive an email for it with the information and possibly a call from the actual store hiring manager.

Do you know anything else about training? I start next Monday, and I am expecting the onboarding team to call me this week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Now that I remember she did call me before the email giving me my offer. I guess I have to wait till training I guess to find out anything

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

27 months ago

You will get an EMAIL the week before your training starts and it will give you all your booking info for hotel and anything they need to book for you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

raeserr in New Jersey

27 months ago

marcmoral16 in New York, New York said: You will get an EMAIL the week before your training starts and it will give you all your booking info for hotel and anything they need to book for you

I start next Monday and I have not received an email with where my training is. Should I contact my future store manager?

27 months ago

I'd say wait till wednesday and then call.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.