raises?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

bdubs

5 months ago

fellow employees, can you give us an idea of what to expect for raises? I'm hearing you get a raise every 6 months due to the Union, and an additional raise every February. Is this right? what can we expect? 50 cents or a dollar every time? Or only about 20 cents? Is the one in February usually smaller than the other raises? Or bigger or anything? I know time will tell, but I'd like to get an idea of my finances. I know the hourly caps out at about 14 or so but I was just curious. I've been talking to my manager about the track towards becoming an assistant. But I'd like to know what I might be making in a couple years. Thanks for any input!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

5 months ago

bdubs,

This forum is to discuss career advice and tips please refrain from disclosing wage policy as this question should be directed to your immediate supervisor or union steward. Please remove this post. Employers do not allow to discuss this outside of internal contact and could result in immediate termination
Thanks

AT&TJerry in Alabama

4 months ago

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota said: bdubs,

This forum is to discuss career advice and tips please refrain from disclosing wage policy as this question should be directed to your immediate supervisor or union steward. Please remove this post. Employers do not allow to discuss this outside of internal contact and could result in immediate termination
Thanks

Spoken like a true corporate b*tch

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

4 months ago

Thanks Jerry.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.