What should I do next?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jeffery J in Houston, Texas

19 months ago

I applied for a rsc position on March.26 I did my first phone interview on April 1 and was scheduled for a face to face interview for April 9 with a hiring manager. That interview went great and was I was called for a interview with a local store manager and was told I should hear something back in about a week or so. Well today makes 3 weeks and I still haven't herd anything back yet. I keep checking the AT&T website and it still says met the minimum qualification. Does anybody have any suggestion as to what I should/could do now for some sort of update?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

19 months ago

I would call your recruiter and see what they tell you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bysid in Washington, District of Columbia

19 months ago

Hello there I recently went thru the hiring process. When I had the interview with the hiring mgr he said sometimes the process could be lengthy contingent on time required to fill the position. He said that some people are not flexible regarding the specific locations in thier area. INfact I initially applied for one store but after our conversation told me about a store that needed immediate help ...I applied for that position and the process was completed in less than thirty days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.