training in raleigh, nc july 20th?!?!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

.moe.

27 months ago

I was ordering if anyone had any information on pay and the training for AT&T. I recently accepted a job there and want to know some tips and other information about it! I'm going to training in Raleigh North Carolina July 20th!

If ANYONE can give information that you would WONDERFUL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

26 months ago

Your first check will be a paper check mailed to your home address, if you put your direct deposit info in the first 2-3 days you are at training then your second check will be deposited electronically.

First day of training you will get your meal card.

You should receive an email with all accommodations the week before.

.moe. in Denham Springs, Louisiana

26 months ago

well its 6 days before my training should I wait a little longer and call someone and if i call someone would it be my hiring manager?

26 months ago

If you don't receive anything by Monday I would call the person that talked to you about your Offer letter. You should be getting everything in your email that's how I got all of mine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

.moe. in Denham Springs, Louisiana

26 months ago

ok thanks so much! how do you like working for the company and working in the store??

26 months ago

.moe. in Denham Springs, Louisiana said: ok thanks so much! how do you like working for the company and working in the store??

The first week in the store can be really stressful. The managers really watch you and at times it gets annoying because you feel like they are in your every transaction, but its all for the best I guess. Ive been in my store now for one month and I like it and the people are good to me.

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

26 months ago

How's training? And the accommodations?

.moe. in Cumming, Georgia

26 months ago

I'm part time but I just finished my third weekend of training. Im from Louisiana but they have me training in North Carolina for 4 weekends in a row so they pay for everything flight, food and any other travel expenses. Its good though I am tired of flying but I like the training just ready to be in the store! And the hotel they put me in a really nice too!

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

26 months ago

Wait so they send you home every weekend and fly you back?

.moe.

26 months ago

No I fly out Thursday and go back home Thursday. I am part full time does different.

cyb in Brookfield, Wisconsin

26 months ago

i m part time too but ill be flying thurs and coming back Sat for 4 weekends. Wonder why is your schedule different than mine?

Nallen6798 in Beaufort, North Carolina

11 months ago

.moe. said: I was ordering if anyone had any information on pay and the training for AT&T. I recently accepted a job there and want to know some tips and other information about it! I'm going to training in Raleigh North Carolina July 20th!

If ANYONE can give information that you would WONDERFUL!

Where was the training facility located and what hotel did they out you in? I'll be going soon. Just got hired.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.