Aarmac Transport Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Aarmac Transport?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Heartlessangel7 in Las Vegas, Nevada

16 months ago

I heard from 1 of the owner-ops that they will watch you load from binoculars on a hill.

On the pre-trip prior to the road-test the tester pulled the 5th wheel pin causing a guy (who didn't check it) to drop a the trailer.

You can pass the road-test and still not get the job. Tester expects you to drive like an owner-op i.e. using jakes & down-gearing to slow-down from like 2-miles before a turn and using just enough throttle to keep the truck going and cruise-control.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

379 08 in Ballwin, Arizona

16 months ago

Heartlessangel7 in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I heard from 1 of the owner-ops that they will watch you load from binoculars on a hill.

On the pre-trip prior to the road-test the tester pulled the 5th wheel pin causing a guy (who didn't check it) to drop a the trailer.

You can pass the road-test and still not get the job. Tester expects you to drive like an owner-op i.e. using jakes & down-gearing to slow-down from like 2-miles before a turn and using just enough throttle to keep the truck going and cruise-control.

Yeah the owner of the company pulled the fith wheel I hear they will favor Mormons also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.