How to get a job at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Abercrombie & Fitch? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

griffgriff in Clinton Township, Michigan

13 months ago

I just got hired by them and all I did was walk in the store and ask if there were hireing and they gave me there website when I walked in I was just wearing a simple hoodie from them and when I went to the I interview I just wore a hoddie and a t shirt from them it was a group interview and it was just like in the food court just be urself and you'll get the job you donyt have the look like everyone else like me I'm an African american male and in the store it was basically females besides the manager who's white but its a great environment hopefully this helps and I hope u get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

A&F in Locust Grove, Oklahoma

1 month ago

I was a manager at A&F for 2 years. The thing that annoyed me most was when people would come to the group interview wearing a competitor's brand. Also, when people brought a friend with them or their MOM!
Just be outgoing and look natural (not a ton of makeup or crazy hair). The interview is super quick and the questions are easy. Some example questions are: How would others describe your personality? How would you describe the brand? What's the definition of diversity, and do you think it's important in the workplace? What makes you a good hire for the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.