4th Interview w/ Accenture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

ab98144 in Seattle, Washington

81 months ago

I've had 3 phone screens with various folks and am now getting ready for my 4th interview with Accenture. I will be going into their office to meet with a hiring manger. Can anyone give me some advice as to what I can expect or how I should prepare?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

GK8 in Aurora, Illinois

76 months ago

Hi ab98144,
I saw your query reqarding the fourth interview with accenture (posted 4 months back). I would appreciate if you could share your experience and the questions asked during the interview which will be helpful for us. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Oracle_SAP_Expert in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

ab98144 in Seattle, Washington said: I've had 3 phone screens with various folks and am now getting ready for my 4th interview with Accenture. I will be going into their office to meet with a hiring manger. Can anyone give me some advice as to what I can expect or how I should prepare?

please can you email me on how your interview went...and did you get job...as similarly, I equally have an interview within the next 10 days....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

please can you email me on how your interview went...and did you get job...as similarly, I equally have an interview within the next 10 days....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

ab98144 in Seattle, Washington said: I've had 3 phone screens with various folks and am now getting ready for my 4th interview with Accenture. I will be going into their office to meet with a hiring manger. Can anyone give me some advice as to what I can expect or how I should prepare?

i have an interview on August 5, 2008 for a 4th final interview. Pleas can you emai me a relevant informatin please...and did you get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

GK8 in Aurora, Illinois said: Hi ab98144,
I saw your query reqarding the fourth interview with accenture (posted 4 months back). I would appreciate if you could share your experience and the questions asked during the interview which will be helpful for us. Thanks in advance.

i have an interview on August 5, 2008 for a 4th final interview. Pleas can you emai me a relevant informatin please...and did you get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

JT in San Antonio, Texas

64 months ago

After a skills interview depending on the level you can expect a PFI interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.