DUI with accenture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

jbon815 in Melbourne, Florida

45 months ago

does anybody know about the policy of accenture hiring with a dui on record?

i was looking to get into accenture.. but unfortunately got a dui, it was a dumb mistake and obviously immature move on my part. i realize the dangers of it and am glad nobody got injured or hurt and i learned from my mistake, its still in the judicial process and i was told it will most likely be lowered to reckless driving, but does anybody have any input on it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

seanu97 in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Can I know if you got the job at Accenture. One of my friends is also in the same situation. Plz let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

seanu97 in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Did you get into Accenture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

seanu97 in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

jbon815 in Melbourne, Florida said: does anybody know about the policy of accenture hiring with a dui on record?

i was looking to get into accenture.. but unfortunately got a dui, it was a dumb mistake and obviously immature move on my part. i realize the dangers of it and am glad nobody got injured or hurt and i learned from my mistake, its still in the judicial process and i was told it will most likely be lowered to reckless driving, but does anybody have any input on it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you get into Accenture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ash11 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

31 months ago

You should be fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

simpleguy1234 in Northbrook, Illinois

30 months ago

Same situation here. No one seems to respond.
Can anyone help us out ? I am in the same boat. Did you guys get through it.
I have got DUI supervision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jenup05 in Providence, Rhode Island

28 months ago

My friend was just hired by Accenture and she had a DUI 4 or 5 years ago. They reviewed her case with their legal department and she was approved.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Anonymous Proxy

28 months ago

You should be fine. Accenture is vacuuming people off the streets. They hire everyone they can get their hands on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pyash82 in Hightstown, New Jersey

24 months ago

jenup05 in Providence, Rhode Island said: My friend was just hired by Accenture and she had a DUI 4 or 5 years ago. They reviewed her case with their legal department and she was approved.

Please let me know if your friend has disclose it initially or they find out. I am in same situation and didnt mentioned to them. Now my background is going on... Please share... I had DUI 5 yrs ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

pyash82 in Hightstown, New Jersey

24 months ago

simpleguy1234 in Northbrook, Illinois said: Same situation here. No one seems to respond.
Can anyone help us out ? I am in the same boat. Did you guys get through it.
I have got DUI supervision.

Please share wht happen ..,.. did you got through ... did you disclose the DUI initially... or they found out in background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jbon815 in Melbourne, Florida

19 months ago

i did not get the position. i was an employee referral and they told my friend that since i did not have at least a 3.5 GPA (i was in the 3.1 range) they would not even consider me for the position.

What i found odd was they contacted him and not me, yet down the road for another position i also applied for i received a rejection email from the HR department.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.