ACE Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at ACE?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Fluffy30 in Kansas

11 months ago

I interviewed at ESIS/ACE not too long ago. I was met directly with the person whom i would work with, and at the same time on conference with the upper management x2, located out of state.
I was told the ins and outs of the position, and i w. fully aware ofincome over qualified when i applied.
I was taken aback when i was asked to convince one of the callers that i wouldn't get bored since I was over qualified. Though I understand the turnover issue, I felt as though my extra skills would be an asset to myself and the company. I was aware of the duties when applying and was literally asked to convince them I wouldnt get bored and leave. I don't usually post negatively, but the tone and demand for convincing which came off very offensively and embarrassed me . I am the sole income of 5 and out of work trying to maintain and willing to take a step down for a secure income... Which was a major downgrade too.
After an embarrassing attempt to answer a question that was clearly a "not a good fit" kill shot... Of course I didn't get the job.
I was relieved. To add insult to injury, I still sent a thank you letter and never heard a word from the recruiter. Not. One. I was obviously not worth a 2 minute generic so sorry email.
I don't think this is routine.... But the insult and interrogation felt like I was literally begging for them to let me please.... And I will NEVER allow such a rude request fly ever again.
If I was over qualified, you shouldn't have called me. If you even consider that demand.... Don't bother. Have a heart and end the interview without your jollies hearing a sincere candidate (recruited mind you) try to apologize for hard work and well deserved knowledge and experience.

Job Seekers don't apologize for your gifts!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.