What's the company culture at Acosta Sales & Marketing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Acosta Sales & Marketing?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Acosta Sales & Marketing?

Reply - Report abuse

America in Kissimmee, Florida

47 months ago

Acosta does not allow interaction with its associates. Most dress like homeless people

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charles Seal in Lexington, Kentucky

39 months ago

Real culture is apparent from its employment application process...try it thru the 2nd screen....that's all you need to know....must be totaly driven by lawyers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

kathy in Straughn, Indiana

32 months ago

America in Kissimmee, Florida said: Acosta does not allow interaction with its associates. Most dress like homeless people

I find this post funny. I am a Acosta associate and we do not dress like homeless people. Now in saying this we go into some very unsettling neighborhoods so being over dressed makes you a standout in a crowd of other people. Sometimes fitting in a good thing. Now by no means is any of this Acosta's point of view it is only mine. Everyone I have worked with are down to earth nice people. As I am new to this company I find this company to be good. But if you are looking for a full time job with this company get in line with a bunch more good people. Good luck with your job hunting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.