Immediate Need?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Immediate Need? Hardly! in San Diego, California

93 months ago

Don't believe it! There is no IMMEDIATE need. As a matter of fact I'm not sure this job even exists. When I inquired about the job I was told that they were looking to fill a position that would be vacated in two years after the current employee retires. When another ad appeared with similar wording but a different contact name, I inquired again and was told it was the same ad I had already applied for but worded differently by a different contact. What kind of game are you people playing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

hgparalegal in Walnut Creek, California

91 months ago

I totally agree with you. All of the ACT1 jobs don't seem to exist. They are just trying to bring in new clients!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Hayward, California

84 months ago

I went to the Act 1 office here in San Francisco to apply for a job that I saw on line. I had already read the blogs about both Apple One as well as Act 1. The guy that interviewed me was so slick. Durring my interview I had told him what I was looking for as well as what I liked about the job. Right away he started talking about "Another " job that he had. I tried to steer thw conversation back to the job that I answered. The recruiter also tried to get me to give him the names of the places that I had temped at(I read on here how they call & ask for business). I told him if he needed a refewrence that he would have to call the my previous agencys. He seemed a little pissed but let it pass. Ithas been about two weeks & I have left two messages for him to call me back about the job that I come in about in the first place. Don't waste your time with ACT 1 in San Francisco. They are even more worse then the Apple One Office here as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay 143 in California

13 months ago

It is a big scam. I went in specifically for one of the "Claims/Data Entry" positions that I am more than qualified for. They looked at my resume and said it was filled but they had "other" jobs I could do. Funny, that job has been posted a million times with different reps attached to it. Each time I call and speak to the rep, the job is filled. Really? Well stop posting it then and pushing some $9/hr job on me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.