How to get a job at Acument Global Technologies.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Acument Global Technologies? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jmbones in Fayetteville, Tennessee

20 months ago

DON'T seek employment here. I worked for AGT for 23 years. I hated it. Why was I there so long? It was only about 1/2 mile from my house, the pay was good and I couldn't find another place to go. I finally got out. I only get half as much pay with the job I have now but I love it twice as much and that means a lot to me. If you want to go home frustrated every day, put up with all the back stabbing and politics, kiss ass to get by and drive to work dreading every moment you'll be there then go for it. Believe me you will regret it. If you must know how to get a job there just go to Manpower temp agency by Walmart in Cookeville, TN. They do all their hiring through them. No applications are accepted at the plant. Just ask yourself 2 questions first. (1) Do I want good money but stay in a crappy mood 24/7? (2) Do I want to spend the next few years stuck in a job I hate? If the answer to either question is NO then look elsewhere for employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

A in Knoxville, Tennessee

7 months ago

What position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.