Addus Healthcare, Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Addus Healthcare, Inc.?

What do you like best about working at Addus Healthcare, Inc.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Bowgy4 in Urbana, Illinois

67 months ago

VEGASPAUL in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I FIND THAT ADDUS IS NOTHING BUT GREEDY, 163 MILLION IN PROFIT ? AND THEY DON'T HAVE A HEALTH PLAN FOR THEIR CAREGIVERS, I HAVEN'T SEEN A RAISE IN 5 YEARS WHILE WITH THEM. THATS OK, I'VE ASKED SENTOR REID TO LOOK INTO THEM. I THINK THAT WHEN A U.S. SENATOR STARTS ASKING QUESTION, THE SH_T WILL HIT THE FAN.....

If the number I saw in another report is correct, that they have 12,000 employees, that is only $13,000 per employee, which is okay, but not remarkable to the point of having such a reaction. If they were to add health care coverage, even moderate coverage, for that many employees you'd be looking at an immediate 36 million annual expenditure. The fact that you have stayed for 5 years shows they must offer something other than health benefits that is worth it to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bowgy4 in Urbana, Illinois

67 months ago

VEGASPAUL in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I FIND THAT ADDUS IS NOTHING BUT GREEDY, 163 MILLION IN PROFIT ? AND THEY DON'T HAVE A HEALTH PLAN FOR THEIR CAREGIVERS, I HAVEN'T SEEN A RAISE IN 5 YEARS WHILE WITH THEM. THATS OK, I'VE ASKED SENTOR REID TO LOOK INTO THEM. I THINK THAT WHEN A U.S. SENATOR STARTS ASKING QUESTION, THE SH_T WILL HIT THE FAN.....

Actually, it looks like it is $167 million in revenue, not profit. That being said, you really have no reason to react. Hoovers also reports they have 20,000 employees which dilutes that revenue even further. Clearly most of these employees are not full time and work very little. Since it is a private company, there is no profit info available, but clearly they are making a profit which means the average employee is maybe paid less than $5000 a year. You want health benefits too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Forever Ex Employee in Hemet, California

66 months ago

Addus starts out the homecare aides in Riverside County at $8.00 and hour, and the service coordinators at $9.00 - $9.50 an hour. After one year, the rate goes up for the homecare aides to 8.25. The service coordinators get a raise once in a blue moon :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VEGASPAUL in Las Vegas, Nevada

66 months ago

I STARTED WITH ADDUS AT $11.00/HR CAUSE I HAD ALREAADY WORKED WITH SEVERAL OTHER AGENCIES PROIR TO ADDUS AT $11.00, ONLY PROBLEM WERE THE HOURS/WEEK WERE VERY LOW. PART TIME RATE. LESS THAN 30 HOUR/WEEK. I THINK THATS WHY THEY CAN'T FIND ME OTHER CLIENTS

P.S. I'VE BEEN AT $11.00 FOR SIX YEARS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.