Adecco News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Adecco stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Lucy Hershey in Chandler, Arizona

68 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Adecco stack up against the competition?

Adecco has gone to a "New Model" - Excaliber by name. Only hire sales gurus, with degrees, oh, and only YOUNG & Full of energy......What a joke they have become, Will they survive??? No,they have lost thier focus. Working for them is a nightmare, a real nightmare. Rules change dialy, however they are not strong enough to survive,they have started lay offs, and so far they are just dreaming of success, losing $$ daily.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angry Guy In London in London, Ontario

67 months ago

If anything good comes of the economy going to hell, it'll be that temp services like Adecco and Kellys go belly up.

Temp services are nothing but parasites, or "labour pimps" if you prefer.

I applied for a spot with the London office and they wouldn't hire me! The nerve of these guys. They said I need to have a "proper" photo ID, despite having a health card, a student card and even a year book photo from when I was in high school. Despite the fact that all their 'jobs' were on bus routes.

What a joke and a waste of time!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DTP2323 in Belleville, Illinois

67 months ago

I just saw your posting and I have to strongly dis agree with you. It is law to have proper ID or Adecco can not legally hire you. A sure way for them to go out of business is to break the laws.

Please also remember that Adecco does not work for you they work for their clients. You did not pay Adecco to find you a job their clients pay them to find people

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.