Adecco Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Adecco?

What do you like best about working at Adecco? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Wolf in Cincinnati, Ohio

94 months ago

ADDECCO is the ABSOLUTE WORST when it comes to BONUSES, and BENEFITS. Do not trust them when they tell you about them when you go to sign up. They put it in such a way that they hide the fact that both are almost impossible to get.

To get a WEEKS PAY worh of BONUS for ADDRECKO you must work 1800 Hours in a Calender Year. (January-January) Doing the math that means that you have to work 34.6 Hours every week for 52 Straight Weeks which is almost impossible since many companies close for at least 11 Holidays, Holiday early closings, and closing for inclement weather. You just ca't do it. Its the same wityh their HYPE of Paid Holidays. You need to work 850 Hours Consecutively before getting a paid holiday. It can't be done because of days Companies Close. This place is just a mess. Stay away from ADDECCO for any LONG TERM ASSINGMENTS unless you want to be treated like an employee without ANY BENEFITS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

joy griffiths in Port Talbot, United Kingdom

34 months ago

im put off for finding work with Addecco

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Middletown, Ohio

18 months ago

I've heard good things about Adecco from my mom, who temped for them in the mid- to late nineties as an accountant. I'm sure a lot has changed since then, but she had a good experience. They gave her three assignments at major companies, and she was offered a full-time position at all three. After declining the first two, she accepted the third.

I'm starting with Adecco now. Hearing the news about their shifty behaviors and policies on the internet makes me wary, but my experience thus far hasn't been so bad. They found me a temp job, but it took a while...perhaps because I wasn't pursuing it myself on my end. I've registered with Adecco in Columbus, and nothing much happened with them. They would call every once in a while with job opportunities on an assembly line in New York for about $9/hr, or once they had a jobs event with prospective employers, but mainly just months of nothing. I moved to Cincinnati for different reasons, and eventually registered with the Springdale office. The representative was very friendly (didn't talk with representative in Columbus, just registered online). He got me a job pretty immediately, entry level for $13/hr (about $27k/yr, if one works full time for a year). I'm thankful for the opportunity, and the salary.

One thing that put me off was something in the Adecco forms they want you to fill out. One makes you waive your legal rights, should any professional disputes crop up. All disputes will be handled within the agency; you can't go to the government. Maybe Adecco is just doing damage-control--if a company thinks their temp is likely to sue for sexual harassment etc. to make money, they don't want to hire temps from that agency. Still, it's really bracing to see that form and know that Adecco wants you to waive all your legal rights in this area. You can opt out of this system by e-mailing for an opt-out form within 30 days after signing the waiver.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sleeper in Miamisburg, Ohio

14 months ago

i like the office ladys. they are just doing thier job but they have lost the feelings of those that come to work for them.i what to work stop milking me,endentured servants where treated better. you are like a slave seller

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nyghtowl1121 in New York

14 months ago

I've gotten a temp position from one local Adecco office in the past and recently reopened my file when I got laid off in March. They didn't provide transportation to the site, it was your responsibility to find and obtain reliable transportation. If you don't have it, don't be surprised if you don't get offered anything or those that are in walking distance (which is few and far between in my area).

Finding an assignment is really based on how open you are to new things, what type of fields you had previously worked in, and your desired pay-rate. The more flexible you are with pay and shift hours, the better chance you have in quickly finding work. Jobs that were offered to me ranged from $9-$20 per hour. My first assignment in 2009 took a month for me to be offered but this time around it's been four months without a work assignment. It's bad when they have told me that I should just use another temp agency that could better help me (been there done that and they aren't helping me either!).

When I did work in 2009, the perks at that work-site were being able to go to company events and soirees. They had many "get to know" the companies that were Chamber of Commerce members. I regret having my social anxiety get the best of me and I never went. Take advantage of this so you maybe able to network! Adecco as a company has direct deposit, but that is basically it. If you can't qualify to receive benefits, it's really not worth having them help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pilotjones in New York, New York

13 months ago

I worked with Theresa Hampla at Adecco in their New Jersey location. I was very dissatisfied with the service as well as having to literally "track her down" in order to receive a follow-up on positions in which she submitted my resume to. She first placed me within a financial company working for a very rude executive. When I brought the matter to her attention she feigned that she was apologetic, and that she would continue to assist me in my job search. I've wasted more time registering with this agency, and even more of experience and job skills in filling out applications for that agency then I care to say. Adecco is a horrible agency, and I'd advise to steer clear of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gnote in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

My only experience with them is a beyond rude "recruiter" who I was ready to hang up on. Based on what I am ready here, how they ask for inappropriate, confidential info upfront, such as SS #, I think you would be well-advised to stay miles away from Addeco.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.