Adecco- Stratford CT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

UnemployedinCT in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Connecticut

14 months ago

Just got jerked around. Spent 2 hours testing online, was called and told I did well, "come in and fill out some paperwork and bring ID and we will send you there next week!" then one hour before my appointment to go in, they called and cancelled saying the job had been filled. A few months later, I got another call. Again, "We will get you right in" This time I drove to their office, about 15 miles each way. I interviewed, they promised to get back to me, heard nothing. I emailed the person I interviewed with and about the job I came in and interviewed for and she had no idea what I was talking about.I described the job and she insisted there never was any such job. I found the ad for that job on their website. So, they are either very very disorganized, or they post fake jobs.Not sure which, and don't really care. Also, they interview you right out in the open, discussing pay, etc in front of other candidates. Aren't job interviews supposed to be private? Nothing but a waste of time and gas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.