Call Backs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

phredd in Piqua, Ohio

97 months ago

has anyone recieved a call or contact from Adecco, after applying for a job?
I have applioed to maybe 12 jobs over the past 3 months and even called the office asking and i still cannot make a good contact to anyone, or recieve a reply as to whether or not they have recieved my resume and info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Melville, New York

97 months ago

They are a pretty good company (world's largest staffing company, I think). I worked for the tech division in Albuquerque recently and was treated well. I would recommend getting the local office number and talking to the manager. If no response, escalate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

AdeccoNo!

95 months ago

phredd said: has anyone recieved a call or contact from Adecco, after applying for a job?
I have applioed to maybe 12 jobs over the past 3 months and even called the office asking and i still cannot make a good contact to anyone, or recieve a reply as to whether or not they have recieved my resume and info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AdeccoNo!

95 months ago

AdeccoNo! said:

Say "No" when you see Adecco! We have to teach them to demonstrate common courtesy in order to get applicants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Nashua, New Hampshire

95 months ago

Totally non-responsive. Won't acknowledge e-mails or phone calls. Don't bother with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eileen in Goffstown, New Hampshire

95 months ago

Peter said: Totally non-responsive. Won't acknowledge e-mails or phone calls. Don't bother with them[/QUOTE Hi Pete, Lakes region here. I've applied to half a dozen so called TEMP-places. Never helped me either.Had one tell me, that they had to find a fit for me. This- and I've worked all my life!! There really a waste of gas and your time.sign me-- Been there, done that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.