How to get a job at Adecco.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Adecco? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

anon in Dayton, Ohio

92 months ago

The best thing to do is to find a company that uses Adecco, then use the rep that is on site for THAT company...For example if you want to work at Mortgage City, contact Mortgage City's HR department and ask them for the contact info of the Adecco Rep that is on site there (most large companies have a rep on site) Then contact that specific rep, tell them that you are looking for a position at Mortgage City and want to fill out an application.
I have signed up with 3 other temp/contracting firms with NO LUCK at all...I filled out my app at Adecco Monday, did the test Tuesday, drug screen Wednesday, and I'm placed in a decent job (at decent pay) starting Monday!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya Lain in Columbus, Ohio

91 months ago

We would be happy to speak wiht you. We have three offices in Austin. Please contact me at (512) 454-5211 and I'be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Sarah Boone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

bkevin007 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

71 months ago

AFTER ALL THE NEGETIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE ADECCO IS.....YOU POST ONE ASKING TO WORK FOR THEM? GOOD FOR YOU! BE YOUR OWN PERSON. WELL DONE!...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kcommon in Dayton, Ohio

56 months ago

anon in Dayton, Ohio said: The best thing to do is to find a company that uses Adecco, then use the rep that is on site for THAT company...For example if you want to work at Mortgage City, contact Mortgage City's HR department and ask them for the contact info of the Adecco Rep that is on site there (most large companies have a rep on site) Then contact that specific rep, tell them that you are looking for a position at Mortgage City and want to fill out an application.
I have signed up with 3 other temp/contracting firms with NO LUCK at all...I filled out my app at Adecco Monday, did the test Tuesday, drug screen Wednesday, and I'm placed in a decent job (at decent pay) starting Monday!

Adecco, now in Miamisburg, OH is a great company and is a great place to start if you want to work at PNC Mortgage (previously National City Mortgage). The staff is very friendly and helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.