How to get a job at ADESA.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at ADESA? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

HC94 in Indianapolis, Indiana

76 months ago

If you are a brown noser, you should feel right at home with the half naked women, and the trailer trash they call managers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

pete.droz@yahoo.com in Auburn, Washington

70 months ago

I would like to send you a resume and can't find an address.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

John Ambagis in Gilbert, Arizona

70 months ago

Host said: Do you work at ADESA? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Best not to know anyone that calls you a friend at Phx. Adesa for they will simply turn their back. I was most qualified for sales position with them and only can figure they were scared company would see their laziness and ineptitude by seeing what I could do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ward444 in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

John Ambagis in Gilbert, Arizona said: Best not to know anyone that calls you a friend at Phx. Adesa for they will simply turn their back. I was most qualified for sales position with them and only can figure they were scared company would see their laziness and ineptitude by seeing what I could do

It is not good to make a general statement where only one person at the organization had the option on. No one else at the auction even knew that you had applied for a position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.