ADT Security Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at ADT Security Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Andrew Wyczlinski in Springboro, Ohio

89 months ago

Relocating to San Antonio and seeking position with commerical and industrial markets.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

The Rooster in El Paso, Texas

79 months ago

Commision only jobs shouldnt even have interviews. If they have such little regard for the sales staff to not pay them a decent wage, what does it matter what kind of person they are or experience they have? Or if they do have a question for you it should be "How can you best waste your time and energy for this company and sell our product for a pitance of a commision?"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HuggyBear in Rock Hill, South Carolina

77 months ago

If you never had a sales position and need some experience you may want to consider it for the short-term. Otherwise your best bet is to stay home and watch the paint dry on your wall, it's much more productive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall, New York

74 months ago

A job agency called me yesterday about a sales position with ADT. The thing is, if you have been in sales awhile, you will know the good sale jobs from the ok ones. The ok ones, you work like a dog and never truly enjoy your mon thru fri.

I didn't know this was commission only. Commission only works if you have a good product/service to sell and a great boss to help you out. Otherwise BEWARE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall, New York

74 months ago

I wouldn't mind commision only with an ok product if there were excellent benefits (401k dollar matching up to 6 percent), not just good benefits. Or they gave a company car. Usually these commission only gigs stink.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adolph himler in Riverview, Florida

72 months ago

i have just learned that this same company owes many people, and that isn't a good thing, one guy is owed 1200 for sales, another guy, a little less, what is up here? if i cancel one of the sales i got what happens? can they ruin the persons credit? adt says they are not involved in the first year, so it just about the independant agent then?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.