Aerotek CE Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aerotek CE?

What do you like best about working at Aerotek CE? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

DOD Engineer in Cheshire, Connecticut

117 months ago

That is a very vague questions as they have a lot of divisions that cover every skill set and every client is different. They are a national technical recruiting firm.
Aerotek has great customer service and will lunch you if you would like to network with them for jobs.
Employees get gifts, lunches usually you make more on contracts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Guerrero in Concord, California

114 months ago

DOD Engineer in Cheshire, Connecticut said: That is a very vague questions as they have a lot of divisions that cover every skill set and every client is different. They are a national technical recruiting firm.
Aerotek has great customer service and will lunch you if you would like to network with them for jobs.
Employees get gifts, lunches usually you make more on contracts.

Great customer service? Not really, judging by the comments here. While I realize that Aerotek's job is only to satisfy the demands of their coporate clients, still thye don't need to treat each job seeker like he/she was little more than a cow on a cattle drive. We job seekers have our needs and wants, too, and will simply not tolerate shoddy, pointless, or symbolic gestures of service by Aerotek.

Aerotek could at least be upfront when they advertise jobs on the Internet. They're not really jobs being offered, but merely a slight chance of maybe sometime being hired in the distant future. Nowhere or at not time did they ever make me aware of their sole purpose. I naively thought they would review my resume and get back to me later. Why don't thye have the moral courage to state at the beginning that they work only for their corporate client? At least, then, job seekers would not be given a false hope of a job fairly soon.

From other comments here, I see that Aerotek needs to improve dramatically in the area of honesty both for their employees and to the job seekers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.