Aerotek is Bottom Feeders and Parasites

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Longfellow in Millersville, Missouri

97 months ago

Aerotek makes way too much off of professionals. They charge the clients $75.00 to $80.00 or more per hour for your services and only want to pay you $25.00 to $35.00. My advice to you, is go to another shop/agency for placement at your preferred location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

JJJ in Harbor City, California

97 months ago

Longfellow in Millersville, Missouri said: Aerotek makes way too much off of professionals. They charge the clients $75.00 to $80.00 or more per hour for your services and only want to pay you $25.00 to $35.00. My advice to you, is go to another shop/agency for placement at your preferred location.

You may be right, because the offer I get are way toooo low (junior salary with senior experience), they are taking advantages of people without work or they know nothing about the rate/salary of profesionals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diane Spivey in Cleveland, Ohio

97 months ago

You are so right, I work for them for three months and they fired me for no reason. I will not go back again. I will find a full-time position first. The agencies in cleveland have you come for interviews then never call you again. Waste of gas. My advice stay away from the temp agencies.

Aerojerks in East Brunswick, New Jersey

97 months ago

Their hourly rates are always too low. I have over 25 years experience as a licensed professional engineer and they offer me only $30 per hour W2. I told them to stop calling me but I still get calls from their offices all over the country. Their recruiters are mostly young and inexperienced. Do not waste your time with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

N in Cleveland, Ohio

97 months ago

I aslo had bad experience with them. But there are exceptions. One such recruiting/tech training firm is Career Solutions & Training. www.cstnational.com. A small recruiting firm in Akron,OH. These guys are real professional with engineering background! What a concept! An engineer recruiting engineers. I would send your resume to them if you are looking. They will tell you up front if you are qualified or not. They will not waste your time or their clients. Can't BS them.

Nicole.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

not suprised! in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

97 months ago

Wow, you just confirmed what I thought. I worked through a consulting agency for many years and I know we charged a perticular client $100/hr (I reviewed the contract and help write it). I was later sent to the same consultant through Aeroteck (when I was laid off from the consulting firm) and the old client wanted to pay me $25/hr on a "three month trial basis". The client too was bargin hunting and is what I consider to be a scum bag. They both wasted my time.

Longfellow in Millersville, Missouri said: Aerotek makes way too much off of professionals. They charge the clients $75.00 to $80.00 or more per hour for your services and only want to pay you $25.00 to $35.00. My advice to you, is go to another shop/agency for placement at your preferred location.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.