Waste of time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Disappointed Jobseeker in Hopkins, Michigan

109 months ago

I applied to an aerotek position not too long ago. I made the 45 minute drive to their office in Grand Rapids to "interview" with them. I have since called them about a variety of job postings and have been consistently side-stepped by these BS artists. Applying to anything Aerotek has posted is a serious waste of time. Job hunting is frustrating and time-consuming enough without these people and their artificial postings. Their goal seems to be to compile as many names/ resumes as possible for whatever reason. Avoid Aerotek if you're truly in need of a job and don't have time to waste.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Larry K in Ypsilanti, Michigan

109 months ago

Aerotek was that they said he was she?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in San Bernardino, California

109 months ago

Disappointed Jobseeker in Hopkins, Michigan said: I applied to an aerotek position not too long ago. I made the 45 minute drive to their office in Grand Rapids to "interview" with them. I have since called them about a variety of job postings and have been consistently side-stepped by these BS artists. Applying to anything Aerotek has posted is a serious waste of time. Job hunting is frustrating and time-consuming enough without these people and their artificial postings. Their goal seems to be to compile as many names/ resumes as possible for whatever reason. Avoid Aerotek if you're truly in need of a job and don't have time to waste.

I agree totally! I drove an hour and fifteen minutes to their location in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Went through filling out their forms, gave them a resume, and went through the interview process. Every week to ten days they post the same exact job I applied for in the beginning of March, 2007. I keep emailing them and sending them my resume again as a Word Document every week to ten days. They have two "headhunter" recruiters that I constantly send email to, telling them I am still interested, qualified, motivated, etc. I've called both ladies several dozen times, never get them, just their voice mail. They assured me they would submit me as a candidate, that I was well-qualified in every aspect, yada yada yada.....same job with a "large aerospace ring manufacturer in Fontana, Ca" is posted on CareerBulder.com every week as a new position with a new posting date. I think there is some kind of fraud or joke going on! They never return emails, they never return phone calls....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

zx in Bridgeview, Illinois

105 months ago

I agree! What a bunch of network timewasters!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jbresearching in Colorado Springs, Colorado

105 months ago

Hi,

I am doing a paper currently on a job listing they had posted in August. One of the main things is to give any information about them. I'd like to include the negative as well as the positive. So far (via their website, naturally) I have only heard the good. Now, fortunately to you folks, I have a better understanding on the negative on Aerotek. Thanks a bunch and hopefully you all found fantastic jobs!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.