Aeroteck Is Great

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Ron

116 months ago

They Got not only me I great job but also help my friend get a great job with me. They also got a great job for my sister. We are all very pleased on our jobs can't be happier. Thanks Dan
Ron

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

David Rhodes in Dallas, Texas

115 months ago

Ron, tt appears you had great experiences with Aerotek. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Aerotek offices in Dallas or Richardson, Texas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

scott in Chicago, Illinois

111 months ago

David Rhodes in Dallas, Texas said: Ron, tt appears you had great experiences with Aerotek. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with Aerotek offices in Dallas or Richardson, Texas?

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT....NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TAKE A PORTION OF THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE EARNED...THAT'S CALLED RACKATEERING........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tonto in Phoenix, Arizona

111 months ago

Wow. Racketeering..... I am not trying to say any staffing company is great, but scott obviously has no clue what the word even means. Please look it up before you start throwing things like this out there. While you are at it, look up the word Libel!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

111 months ago

scott in Chicago, Illinois said: YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT....NOBODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO TAKE A PORTION OF THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE EARNED...THAT'S CALLED RACKATEERING........

Agencies are NOT taking a portion of the money that you have earned. What they are doing is charging the employer an amount on top of what they are paying you for the convenience of having you appear ready and able to do the work for just a short time and the option of hiring you permanently if they like your work.

As example, say a person is capable of earning $15 per hour for electronics assembly work. The temp agency pays the employee $15 per hour to make cables for the military. The employer pays the agency $23.25 for each hour that he works. He can build 20 cables in a day and the employer sells them to the military for $90 each.

The employer makes $1800 per day (minus cost of materials) and pays the agency $186 per day. The agency pays the employee $120 per day and everybody wins.

If there was no agency it means the employer makes an extra $66 per day. It is not a racket, it is business. There will never be a case where you will make as much money as the employer makes from selling the product or service you perform - agency or no agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sara in Newark, New Jersey

111 months ago

Ron said: They Got not only me I great job but also help my friend get a great job with me. They also got a great job for my sister. We are all very pleased on our jobs can't be happier. Thanks Dan
Ron

Must be a relative.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

curtissaxton in Round Rock, Texas

98 months ago

LEECHES. PARASITES. BOYCOTT. FALSIFY. DENY. DESTROY.

WASTE THEIR TIME AND MONEY.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE EMPLOYEES OR THE FIRMS RECRUITING. IT IS THE BUSINESS OWNERS WHO DID NOT READ SOFTWARE WHITE PAGES.

TEXAS LAWS. AND GENERAL REDNECK IDEOLOGY. RUN FROM ANYONE REMOTELY RELATED, UNLESS YOU HAVE TIME TO WASTE MISLEADING. REALLY, I HAVE SPENT A DAY JUST WASTING THEIR TIME. THAT FEELS GOOD.

SO, I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE RUINING THEIR BUSINESS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

curtissaxton in Round Rock, Texas

98 months ago

Tonto in Phoenix, Arizona said: Wow. Racketeering..... I am not trying to say any staffing company is great, but scott obviously has no clue what the word even means. Please look it up before you start throwing things like this out there. While you are at it, look up the word Libel!

SUE ME FIRST. THIS IS JUST A WAY FOR COMPANIES TO AVOID BEING LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE; AND INFLATE THEIR COSTS WITHOUT PAYING WORKERS. IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEND ME YOUR MONEY, GO AHEAD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SkydivingBob in Louisville, Kentucky

70 months ago

Ron said: They Got not only me I great job but also help my friend get a great job with me. They also got a great job for my sister. We are all very pleased on our jobs can't be happier. Thanks Dan
Ron

Lack of professionalism! I had a job and was offered a Job by Rainbow Design Services. They where offering more money then the job I had and it was CAD so I took the job. While in training I was told that they was told that they HAD to hire 4 people within a week because of the abundance of work and requests from there clients. I felt so lucky! I was hired threw Aerotek staffing after my interview with them. I had no problem in training and excelled due to my enthusiasm and training I received from ITT Tech. Unfortunately greed took hold and hire does not mean retain and I was terminated with no reason. Now I have no job and my old job does not re-hire. It should be illegal for businesses to do such a thing to someone! I find this company to be without professional and moral integrity! If you are thinking of getting a job with this company this is your warning. If you are a potential client I suggest looking elsewhere, they have all the work they can handle!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SkydivingBob in Louisville, Kentucky

70 months ago

Lack of professionalism! I had a job and was offered a Job by Rainbow Design Services. They where offering more money then the job I had and it was CAD so I took the job. While in training I was told that they was told that they HAD to hire 4 people within a week because of the abundance of work and requests from there clients. I felt so lucky! I was hired threw Aerotek staffing after my interview with them. I had no problem in training and excelled due to my enthusiasm and training I received from ITT Tech. Unfortunately greed took hold and hire does not mean retain and I was terminated with no reason. Now I have no job and my old job does not re-hire. It should be illegal for businesses to do such a thing to someone! I find this company to be without professional and moral integrity! If you are thinking of getting a job with this company this is your warning. If you are a potential client I suggest looking elsewhere, they have all the work they can handle!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christine in Bellevue, Washington

51 months ago

I agree that it is very unfortunate that job seekers are forced to resort to relying on recruiters who will inevitably take a sizable chunk of their income. I understand why companies like to use recruiters and how much time and money it saves them. I also get why recruiters have to take a cut. It is still sad to see so many employees treated as expendable, underpaid and without benefits that they need.

Still, as far as recruiting companies go, my experience with Aerotek has been the best. My recruiter was an on site recruiter for the company hiring me and she was nothing but professional and helpful every step of the way. In the end, yes I am paid less than I should be, yes I have fewer benefits than I should but the bottom for me is, Aerotek landed me a job that exercises my college degree, provides me with experience to actually build a career in my field of choice and best of all, I'm working for an internationally revered company that will look awesome on my resume. I'm underpaid now but the next employer to see my resume is going to be really impressed with the job Aerotek got me into.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.