Aerotek Commercial Staffing Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aerotek Commercial Staffing?

What do you like best about working at Aerotek Commercial Staffing? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Hiring Manager in Greenville, South Carolina

85 months ago

This is true, the young recruiters will tell you what you want to hear. That way they can get you in the door so they can make their spread off of you. I have known some former Aerotek employees to come out of pocket so they can keep their spread up. Then when they get a better job, that special deal is not so special.
It really depends on the area you live in if the Aerotek is good. I can tell you this much the company I am at WILL NOT USE THEM. They have a bunch of young kids telling me that their rates are higher because they find better quality people. Guess what I had them send me a couple of resumes and they sent me the same people that had worked for me before or some names that another staffing agency sent. It was funny because they built this person up and said that they found them on their thingamajob web site and no one else could have found them. I typed the person's name into careerbuilder and monster and guess what that person's resume was on there.
They teach these young kids to lie and do what ever it takes to close a deal or they get fired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Clemson Alumni in Easley, South Carolina

85 months ago

I am currently interviewing with Aerotek in Greenville SC, and have been offered a job as a recruiter. I have not decided if I am going to take it or not due to the fact that I am finding more bad comments than good about the company. Anyone out there ever worked for these guys as a recruiter? Good or Bad?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Int Williams in Richmond, Virginia

82 months ago

Rod In Washington in Donora, Pennsylvania said: Aerotek is juat a plain mess They are having such a hard time findig Manufacturing and Fabrication people in my area...they contacted me 4 times but with their crappy health insurance and lousy offers I told them no and to leave me alone! finally on the 4th time I was contacted by their recruting manager for an estimating position in the commercial operations department for a large company. Again I told them no because of the health insurance. Finally they came back at me with an offer of fully paid Health insurance, paid holidays and ect. so I agreed...biggest mistake in my life...after I started, the recruting manager left Aerotek and they assigned me to this little snot nosed welp who had no idea of the "special" deal that was laid down...its been a 3 month fight so far forcing them to keep up their end of the deal. Thank god I only have a little more time with these idiots as I'm going back to the company I left..DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH AEROTEK...they are slime and incompetent.If I would stay with then for 2 more months the company I'm working for now will make me a full employee but I'm so sick of them I'm going back to LMC..as of next week I'm on strike with these idiots!!!!
If they happen to approach you with a "special" deal do what I did and make sure you get it all in writing!!..they will try to screw you! I was lucky because this company was very large (GE) and they liked me so Aerotek backed off as I stared to bad mouth them to GE and they wanted to save face there.....they are lying scum!!

HOW DOES AEROTECK WORK THE SALARY. THEY WERE LOWBALLING ME FOR $28,000 AFTER I ASKED FOR $33,000 STATING THAT THE COST OF LIVING IN RICHMOND IS LOWER THAN MIAMI, FLORIDA. AS I RECENTLY RELOCATED. PLS EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS BEFORE I GO TO THEIR OFFICE...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

David Jay Miller in Fort Worth, Texas

40 months ago

I would never ever work with these people again. I have informed them to return to me everything in my file within the next 24 hours or I will sue them in court.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.