Aerotek in North ridge

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ineed Someto in Mission Hills, California

80 months ago

Aerotek is juat a plain mess They are having such a hard time findig Manufacturing and Fabrication people in my area...they contacted me 4 times but with their crappy health insurance and lousy offers I told them no and to leave me alone! finally on the 4th time I was contacted by their recruting manager for an estimating position in the commercial operations department for a large company. Again I told them no because of the health insurance. Finally they came back at me with an offer of fully paid Healthe insurance, paid holidays and ect. so I agreed...biggest mistake in my life...after I started the recruting manager left Aerotek and the assigned me to this little snot nosed welp who had no idea of the "special" deal that was laid down...its been a 3 month fight so far forcing them to keep up their end of the deal. Thank god I only have a little more time with these idiots as I'm going back to the company I left..DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH AEROTEK...they are slime and incompetent.If I would stay with then for 2 more months the company I'm working for now will make me a full employee but I'm so sick of them I'm going back to LMC..as of next week I'm on strike with these idiots!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TomasoBamela in Mission Hills, California

80 months ago

Mira. Los tipos de la oficina de North Ridge son una manga de maricones . Hijos de puta , y mama verga con la leche!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.