Areotek Is A Waste Of Time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

IHateTempServices in Raleigh, North Carolina

111 months ago

These idiots had me go on two interviews and miss time at another job just to tell me I did not meet their hiring qualifications.

Reason for that:
Someone used my name when they where stopped for a DUI and never showed up to court. The matter was resolved with the police but these idiots didn't care. Damn Aerotek and all Temp Agencies!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

111 months ago

IHateTempServices in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Someone used my name when they where stopped for a DUI and never showed up to court. The matter was resolved with the police but these idiots didn't care. Damn Aerotek and all Temp Agencies!!!!!!!

C'mon. Ya think we are that dumb? You are saying a trained police officer stops someone (not you) on a routine DUI and makes a case against them. The case gets logged into the court docket and the judge calls for the person and they don't show, so there is an arrest warrant out for the person and all this time nobody bothered to verify the ID of the suspect? Somehow the suspect was able to use your name and had all the identification necessary for it to have been marked against your record and now it is Aerotek's fault for not believing it a case of simple mistaken identity?

The person must have just looked into the officer's eyes that night, and with complete innocence said their name was yours and the officer took that as truth?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

IHateTempServices in Raleigh, North Carolina

111 months ago

Well yeah moron. It's called identity theft. This same person has open and used credit card accounts under my name. If someone gets your personal information, they can pretty much ruin your life you idiot. But then again you are from Kentucky so what should I expect. And who really cares if you believe me or not CHARLIE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Allan in Culver City, California

110 months ago

I pulled a sting on an Aerotek recruiter in Southern California (Bushnell). I used a friend as a reference and he told me that the Aerotek recruiter called about me and asked two questions about me, but after a minute, he started to offer his services to my friends company - asking about available positions and how he can do better than the company itself.

What gall. I think the word "scum" is too good for companies like Aerotek. Stay away from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

stevelexus in Marietta, Georgia

103 months ago

Aerotek has no business worrying about someone having a DUI over 3 years old nor should they worry about some nit crap charge from 10 years ago. This is why the illegals in this country are scooping up all the jobs. What matters is how well a person works, experience and how punctual they are. These facts seem to be fading out of today's screwed up job market. It's all about corporate greed and making as much as possible off the employee. This is why 17-25 year old children are taking my job these days for 1/2 the pay. It's really sad thousands of companies are going this new route. What's happening to America?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

dannygirl in Compton, California

101 months ago

I agree with the persons that was speaking on the subject of these illegals coming in scoping all of our jobs. I have raised 4 children and have put all four of them through college working hard all my life 2 and 3 jobs just so they could have a better chance at life than I had. And now only two of my children have jobs that they can support there selves and there families. I would like to know why do we have to take there crap and learn there language when they came over here. And no one give me that bull about California was part of Mexico a long time ago. "Yeah a long time ago". I say we should all pick up and move to Mexico and just let them have it. All the Corporations are moving over there any way. Only problem with that is as soon as we build up that hell hole they'll want it back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Stupid in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

IHateTempServices in Raleigh, North Carolina said: These idiots had me go on two interviews and miss time at another job just to tell me I did not meet their hiring qualifications.

Reason for that:
Someone used my name when they where stopped for a DUI and never showed up to court. The matter was resolved with the police but these idiots didn't care. Damn Aerotek and all Temp Agencies!!!!!!!

Sir, you are quite right. And, may I add a simple fact on top of what you already said. Even if you were hired by Aerotek or as I like to call them, "AirpayandnoTek". They skim at least $10 and hour off of your pay. They are used by large corporations to save money. We must put a stop to this egregious practice. It is a way for large corporations to avoid paying for health coverage and allows them to discard employees on a whim. Stay away from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.