Don't understand

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

tired of temp co. in Essex, Maryland

88 months ago

I have a great work history when i got laid off from a chemical operators job were i was working with mustard agent,I was Making 23.76 an hour I went to aerotek thinking they were up and up, I got a few calls from them offering me jobs that start out 9 t0 10 one 13 an hour, I was floored.They are not truthful about jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tom in Morgan, Minnesota

88 months ago

They supposedly had me all lined up for a job, and then the company they referred me to went out of business. It took them two weeks to tell me this. If I hadn't made persistent phone calls everyday I would never have found out. I will not use them again, nor will I reccomend them to anyone. They should be investigated!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

well meaning in Freeland, Maryland

88 months ago

Agencies can't control if a company goes out of business. Nor does a company often share this type of sensetive information with a staffing agency. Why would you blame an agency for this?

Also to the guy who said they couldnt find you anything ecept 10,11 dollar an hour jobs. At least they didnt mislead you about what you should expect.- How is that not truthful???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

david jett in Washington, District of Columbia

88 months ago

i think the samething they need to be investagated about false advertising all the do is collect application and collect pay checks from these unknowing companies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Fredy in Riverbank, California

87 months ago

I truly agree with the unsatisfied people that apply at Aerotek. They had an immeadiate opening for a leading company and I went to apply and to the interview. They told me they were going to call me, never did. They just want to collect applications to get funds and money from government.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

John Lee in City Of Industry, California

87 months ago

Aerotek just wants you to come in so that they can look at your previous job history for sales leads for their company. They also use your references for the same reason. I know, because one of my references called me and told me about the pitch that they gave her. What a load of bull.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Marcy in Oak Forest, Illinois

87 months ago

tired of temp co. in Essex, Maryland said: I have a great work history when i got laid off from a chemical operators job were i was working with mustard agent,I was Making 23.76 an hour I went to aerotek thinking they were up and up, I got a few calls from them offering me jobs that start out 9 t0 10 one 13 an hour, I was floored.They are not truthful about jobs

Thankyou. I am a chicago area millwright (female) and am looking to move to somewhere warmer but stay in my trade. I had a feelin bout these guys and you said it all. I am going to keep lookin tho. email: fixin2reckonso@comcast.net. if theres sumthin there, please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MNtwins in Minneapolis, Minnesota

87 months ago

Its pretty easy to see through all their BS just by asking them some basic questions. Anyone that puts themselves in Areotech's hand better have a back up plan. All these guys to is lie lie lie!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aerotek is a business in Orlando, Florida

86 months ago

what does aerotek lie about??? maybe some of you are just s***ty employees and jaded. if i talked to someone w/ your attitude i wouldn't hire you either!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Printer in Minneapolis, Minnesota

86 months ago

Aerotek is a business in Orlando, Florida said: what does aerotek lie about??? maybe some of you are just s***ty employees and jaded. if i talked to someone w/ your attitude i wouldn't hire you either!!

What does Aerotek lie about? Are you serious? If you're an employee there you are obviously playing the defensive role here. You already know all the lies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Printer in Minneapolis, Minnesota

86 months ago

Also after I knew the homosexual at Areotek was lying it was too late. I wasted my time already. He was desparate for references although my experience speaks for itself. I gave him some friends from work. With in a few hours all of these guys were asked if they were happy where they are,etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jobless in Kipling, North Carolina

86 months ago

I worked for this company on two separate occasions. The first time they lost their contract to another firm. They were really bad about getting our time cards and paychecks correct. The second time they told me it was strictly 2nd shift. When I got to the job the plant supervisor told me we would start rotating shifts in a week. I spent two weeks as the liasion between Aerotek and the employees trying to keep us on second shift as Aerotek had promised. Aerotek kept saying we are on second and the supervisor contradicted them. It's really frustrating because they source to the best companies in this area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

I'll bet cha in Winter Springs, Florida

86 months ago

Aerotek is a business in Orlando, Florida said: what does aerotek lie about??? maybe some of you are just sh**ty employees and jaded. if i talked to someone w/ your attitude i wouldn't hire you either!!

I'll bet this is from an Aerotek employee. Any takers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

teddy in Littleton, Colorado

86 months ago

Printer in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: What does Aerotek lie about? Are you serious? If you're an employee there you are obviously playing the defensive role here. You already know all the lies

They (Aerotek) are scared and they are
starting to read these forums. They should not be allowed to retain job applicant information if they are using it to build their databases...but take a look at out governments...They are bought by big Corps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Int Williams in Richmond, Virginia

83 months ago

John Lee in City Of Industry, California said: Aerotek just wants you to come in so that they can look at your previous job history for sales leads for their company. They also use your references for the same reason. I know, because one of my references called me and told me about the pitch that they gave her. What a load of bull.

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THE REFERENCES BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME FRIDAY AT 11:00AM WANTED ME TO COME IN BY 1:00PM TO "START THE BALL ROLLING" FOR A POSITION WITH A BANK RELOCATING TO ST. LOUIS- HMMMM!! AND THEY INSISTED TO BRING A LIST OF PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES AND COPIES OF MY RESUME & LOWBALLING ME FROM $33,000 TO $28,000. SHOULD I EVEN SEE THEM ON MONDAY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mick Thomas in Anaheim, California

83 months ago

Then there was the time that Aerotek got caught transposing bill rates to a large aerospace firm in Orange County, CA. They are as slimy as they get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.