Just another piece of crap recruiting company.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Doug Plucker in Elmhurst, New York

96 months ago

Just another piece of crap recruiting company.
You can apply for a position with this company for which you are extraordinarily well-qualified, and you will NEVER hear back from the company. You will, however, continue to see the same position advertised by them, week after week, month after month, for a year or more after you have applied.
I wish Indeed.com had some kind of filter that could be turned on to knock out ads by these clowns.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Doug Plucker in Corona, New York

96 months ago

Doug Plucker said:
I wish Indeed.com had some kind of filter that could be turned on to knock out ads by these clowns.

There is a filter! Just put -aerotek in the 'what' field and no more ads by these clowns will show up in your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose in French Camp, California

96 months ago

No S*** thanks! for the filter, this will get f******
Aerotek gone and out of the way!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Charlene in Naperville, Illinois

96 months ago

I agree on their not following up with you. But if you call their office you can get in touch with the person in charge of the posting and land an interview. Trust me, it works! Follow up is the key!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

I agree on their not following up with you. But if you call their office you can get in touch with the person in charge of the posting and land an interview. Trust me, it works! Follow up is the key!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

I had a good experience with them but it seems I'm in the minority! I went to their office once and they sent me for an interview for a permanent position which I got and am currently working at. The recruiting manager was very nice and professional and I would personally recommend them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ChiTown Chica in Downers Grove, Illinois

94 months ago

Charlenein Naperville, Illinois said: I had a good experience with them but it seems I'm in the minority! I went to their office once and they sent me for an interview for a permanent position which I got and am currently working at. The recruiting manager was very nice and professional and I would personally recommend them.
You were one of the few lucky ones, Charlene. After they FINALLY did call me, I set out VERY EARLY this morning for an interview. Just came back after being told that there was a miscommunication & that I wasn't s'posed to be there this morning. No one told me-I got all dressed up w/ nowhere to go....nice going Aerotek!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ChiTown Chica in Aurora, Illinois

94 months ago

What I've seen happen alot w/ recruiters and agencies is that they will string you along for a certain position. When that postion falls through (the co. has a miscommunication about the position w/ the agency, or you decide that you can't work a certain job) they won't help you find another position. They hide behind their voice mail and move on to the next person. This is often what you get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dan Watts in Alton, Illinois

91 months ago

Aerotek is a joke!!! I have never heard from them since I had an interview.they wont call me back , won't answer my emails or anything. I've even had job service call them but haven't heard anything form them at all WHATS UP WITH THIS COMPANY??????? why did they take my application what did they do with my information why wont they call for a job who are THEY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.